I dont think I can do this!

Hi Rachel -
I'm only on week 2 and the week does go quicker in second week - I have about 8 st to lose but this week I feel FULL of energy - I also find I have been spending less money as I haven't picked up a drink here or stopped in shops for something in shops which almost always comes to a tenner for a small bag of rubbish ! the reason u have started the lipotrim is because the other diets didn't work as it was a short term loss! - please stick on till next week cause I promise u will feel much better - It's still hard cause everything smells so good but the smell of victory is much stronger and more memorable . hope u feel better soon xx

Only you know whats best, and even if your decision is to stop at the minute, you can still eat sensibly and pick back up on LT at a later date if you need to...remember to do a refeed, you still need to be careful how you go about eating now.. good luck:)

Good luck with your WI tomorrow and with whatever route you decide to go. Definitely keep logging on here coz we will all want to know how you are doing.

x

Clare-Jo,

From what I understand, and I could be wrong here (someone correct if I am) - when you get into ketosis you get much more energy.. But it varies from person to person when you go into Ketosis..

I bought some Ketostix from the pharmacy... 50 test strips for £6.

I noticed I had an abundance of energy about the 3rd day, which I thought was a bit early?! So I checked my wee and I was in ketosis, I honestly haven't looked back now.. Knowing that I'm in ketosis and it's eating away all the nasties, and it's giving me energy aswell!

You need to find out if you are in Ketosis I think...

Good luck to you. I hope your WI is a good one!

Dave

Keep going hun its worth it :) as for the money issue sourely ur saving money by doing this diet? I know personally i would spend between 5-10 pounds during work on breakfast, lunch and snacks...not to mention then the evening meal and bottle of wine. In the 8-9 weeks I've been on this I've managed to reduce my student overdraft (yup still paying it off 5 yrs after uni lol) from 1300 to 700 :) -x-

Ok, A few things to say from me!!:)

First of all, please consider the cost of food versus LT and also round up the cost of drinks/snacks/sweets that you may buy everyday when out and about....they really add up! And your worth it!

Also add in booze, and I am getting a little personal now, but you say that you have just moved and are on Stat. Maternity Pay... well, My best friend had a baby in August and she is also on SMP and has taken a large pay cut due to the pittance paid! However, she made some enquiries and is getting help towards council tax (50% OFF) and some housing benefit to help pay the rent on her privately rented home. If you are renting can you not try this???

And finally LT is fabulous.....it does take time to adjust, but the feeling you get from a loss is better than any meal, and the smaller clothes as you continue only make that feeling even better!! You should really give this a shot even for a few weeks to really 'kickstart' your new body and give you a great visual result in a very short time...on SW/WW you could be waiting months!! You could do LT for a quick start and then refeed and move onto SW/WW!

I started LT at a really bad time in my marriage, I felt dowdy, unloved, boring and put upon...I lost really quickly and went from a size 24/26 down to the size 18 I am now and felt great about myself and empowered enough to say "Enough's enough" and me and my two children left my husband and the family home 12 weeks ago....best thing I ever did!! LT really did change my life! I am now on my second shot at LT, so I can get the last few stones off (I took a break and rediscovered my social life and friends)

If you pursue LT you will soon be feeling fab and as a Mum you can really enjoy chasing around and playing with your beautiful child! And yes, you are very pretty but will be absolutely breathtakingly stunning if you stick at LT!:D

Lisa xxx

Thanks Rachel, I am going to keep going today. Dont want to ruin what Ive already done - not after how painful its been!!

Im thinking I may just try another week and take it one day at a time x
Thats he spirit girl ! you can do this stay positve.I have very bad headaches at he moment, finding cooking for my famly torture but Ireally wantto lse wight sobad I know it will be worth it i he end.

Back