I don't want to be 25 and 25 stone!

We all have the occasional day off. You should feel proud of the fact that even though you went off plan you still made much wiser choices than you would have done previously, that in itself is a victory x

Exactly and it certainly doesn't sound like you've thrown your hands up in the air after breakfast and flounced face first into a cream cake in a tantrum.

I would say very controlled treats by the sounds of it. Don't forget you need to do this for the rest of your life so this is great practice at restraint :)

I think you're doing so well x

I feel extremely worthless today! As some of you know until less than a month ago I was engaged. My ex has moved on already! I can not believe it. I know 100% I don't want him but it still hurts!

Makes me feel like the last year meant nothing, maybe I'm the mug here! X

I feel extremely worthless today! As some of you know until less than a month ago I was engaged. My ex has moved on already! I can not believe it. I know 100% I don't want him but it still hurts!

Makes me feel like the last year meant nothing, maybe I'm the mug here! X

Hun, don't feel worthless, the fact he has moved on so quickly says a lot more about him than it does you. ...I think men work differently. ... my husband and I spilt 14 months ago after 10 years together. ..since then (despite claiming to be devastated ) he has been in at least 4 different relationships.... I have been on a couple of dates.

You need to focus on yourself and make yourself the best version of you that you can be. ... it is far better for your mental health than jumping into meaningless relationships x

Struggling if I'm honest... My parents are away so I don't have the usually support here!
Appear to be having a good day then a bad day! :( determined to stick to it! X

Hi Kelly
I grew up in Chesterfield (well, Holmgate, near Tupton) until I was about 12. I am 25 and have similar issues, I am rooting for you. I will try and think of some supportive wisdom! :)

Struggling if I'm honest... My parents are away so I don't have the usually support here!
Appear to be having a good day then a bad day! :( determined to stick to it! X

I hope you stick to it. Your parents being away shouldn't stop you, don't let excuses make you struggle. You're doing this for you and you only need you to succeed, come on chin up .. You're doing amazing. :) x

Had little blip over last few days/week abd I've been ill so that doesn't help! My motivation has resurfaced today.

Today has been my best friends wedding and I remember why I wanted to lose weight... Because I do not want to be fat anymore!

My weight makes wearing heels impossible without serious pain! Makes me exhausted so easily! I get anxious about things!

I'm back in this!

I do not want to be 25 and 25 stone!!

Had little blip over last few days/week abd I've been ill so that doesn't help! My motivation has resurfaced today.

Today has been my best friends wedding and I remember why I wanted to lose weight... Because I do not want to be fat anymore!

My weight makes wearing heels impossible without serious pain! Makes me exhausted so easily! I get anxious about things!

I'm back in this!

I do not want to be 25 and 25 stone!!

Welcome back!

Glad you've got your head back in the game, you can do this x

Brought a fantastic little tool to help my on my journey!

It's called Diet Doodle Diary!

It's a good and exercise diary, with task challenger and a helping hand! I think it's really going to help me!

I do not want to be 25 and 25 stone!

Attachments

• image-3211530939.jpg
    image-3211530939.jpg
    528.5 KB · Views: 45
Ooh that's really pretty, hope your getting on ok x

Back