I dont want to be a "big girl"......they do cry!

Day 21 Not a great day, feeling grumpy. Things in life are not a bed of roses!

Anyway today I ate a sausage. I knew it was wrong but my head is just out of play today!

I have a cake to make tonight and I'm going to try not to eat as I go. Most of it will be modeling so fingers crossed it goes ok as it's for tomorrow!

Em x

A sausage is not all that bad hun, dont beat yourself up xx

Jump back on don't worry hun

Ooo that cake looks gorgeous, amazing :) xxx

Sorry but, oh my god, that octonaughts cake is amazing! Hee hee. You're getting back on it hun which is all that matters. X

Thanks ladies, it's one of my many ventures!

I'm struggling today, think Saturday knocked my head out of line. I've been ok so far, just feel like I could easily go crazy and clear the cupboards!!

I've been out in the garden today attempting to clear the weeds. Fingers crossed it may help with a loss...

Em x

Hope today was better for you hun :) the hunger is such a mind f*** sometimes!! .... keep drinking, try and get back with things

x

Great big hairy pants! Weigh in this morning and I'm the same, damn that evil curry! Still it's motivated me in that this morning I did my 30 day shred DVD.

Right this is going to be a good week and I am going to lose weight.

Xx

Ok just been to the loo (sorry tmi) and decided to jump on the scales just to check. They now say I'm 3lbs lighter.... That's after spicy spag, cucumber and coffee.....

Think I'll stick to my first no change though as would rather not be disappointed next week x

Also would like to add, the girls and i made cakes today and I didnt even nibble! Yay..

Last edited:
Day 23 and all is good. Clothes are feeling looser and I'm feeling very positive about things.

Busy day today, went to the dentist to be told its tomorrow! Doh

Hubby and I have a night away booked..... Without kids! Can't wait especially as I'll be a thinner version.

Xx

Nearly at the end of week 5 and I have screwed up big time.

Tonight I have eaten a curly wurly, a fruit and nut bar, left over chicken chow mein, some chicken nuggets and a chocolate cupcake.

I FEEL SICK AND MY TUMMY HURTS!

Stupid doesn't even come close. Right back on it in the morning. I know I won't have a loss on Monday and I don't deserve too. I'm really annoyed with myself but nothing I can do now so will just have to make up for it next week.

I'm going for a very long bike ride tomorrow.

Day 36 weigh in!

I've lost 1lb which I'm more than happy about after my weekend.

I have a week of cake making ahead but I'm determined to get under my next st.

I'm not going to be the fat mum at the school gates. September will be here before I know it!

No weigh in for me on Monday as having tomorrow off. Night away sans sprogletts!

Looking forward to eating something a little naughty!

Will work twice as hard next week though as want to get under the next st and the lightest I have been in years! Xx

Back