I F**king Hate It

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by _Razorbladelove_, 24 March 2008 Social URL.

1. _Razorbladelove_

_Razorbladelove_ Powdered Toast Man

Cambridge Diet
    Grrrrr this is really pissing me off :(
    I keep cheating and nibbling at little things like cheese n chicken n stuff, im finding it sooo much harder this time around!
    I know i can do it cause iv done it before, but its just really annoying me :(:(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    I can feel your frustration, have you thought about doing something like 790 for a week to ease you into SS?

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

its always harder the second time around.. *hugs*.. dont keep kicking yourself though.. cos if you do.. you're never gonna manage. you just get yourself down..
    Hope you can figure out your trigger..

Cat x
  5. Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Leaving_the_fat_suit!! Changing forever!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    About to start cambridge hopefully!!
    snap!! i cant stop nibbling at cheese aswell!! and today i ate so much chocolate at work cause someone brought in a massive basket full of goodies!! i stuffed my face and ended up being sick!!! like a spoiled little child!! :sign0137: ive been nibbling at cheese and bits for the last few weeks now and just cant seem to get myself back onto strict sole sourcing!! or i manage through the week and then struggle at the weekends!! :break_diet:
  6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

keep going the l t f s - and lay off the cheese (I speak from experience). It is a terrible trigger food and leads to the path of damnation.

I had a period of time a couple of weeks ago when I picked at cheese then ended up gorging myself of anything and everything. I'd then say, right not buying any cheese. And then found I'd bought some!!! I've broken out of the cycle though. If you really must stray - go with chicken or cottage cheese (doesn't seem to have the same effect as the other cheeses) or quorn. And just keep picking yourself up. It ain't over until you give up.

I was about to eat a choccie tonight. Decided to weigh myself to see what the scales were showing (even though it is the end of the night, i've got 6litres of water swishing around in me and I've had my packs - and some slices of chicken). Anyway, I weighed myself and I'm weighing the same as what I did this morning!!! So, I expect to be less than that when I get weighed tomorrow at midday. I'm NOT eating the chocolate 'cos there is no way I want anything to jeopardise what the scales tell me tomorrow.

Hope you manage to face down the demon cheese and get yourself back on track. I saw a post by CD Counsellor Linda where she said day 3/4 is often a toughie when restarting as that is when the glycogen stores have depleted and your body plays tricks on you as it feels the stores need to be restocked so it has access to easy energy instead of having to switch to fat burning. Get over that hurdle and you may find it becomes a little easier and the food stops calling your name so loudly.

good luck
  7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

razor hope you get back on board soon. Come on stop nibbling you can do this :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.