I fear I may be slipping off the wagon...

Teddy67

Had lunch at Yo Sushi Friday... when although food was on the whole largely Dukan friendly (PV day) it wasn't completely as clean as I have tried too be.

Then Saturday night - end up at an Indian Restaurant - day was a PP but somehow convinced self to turn it to a PV day and gorged on Mixed Kebab (included Lamb..) - Tandoori Trout (lots of oil...) and fair share of three vegetable side dishes all loaded with lots of onion and oil!.. Washed down with half a kingfisher beer :) ... Boy was it all delicious though.

Then today have had half a glass of wine!

Can definitely feel self slipping .... Been so rigid to the plan for 6-7 weeks - lost 11bs - weigh in day tomorrow!

Teddy, you've done so well, it is so difficult when going out.I experienced something similar Saturday night but was lucky it wasn't an Indian restaurant and was able to order a grilled steak.

Just put it behind you, it was just a day or two and after a few days you will be right back on track. I like the saying, put it behind you, not on your behind. :D

I was just logging on to post something very similar.

I've been Dukaning for nearly 3 months and have lost 2 stone but this is slowing down and have had a lot of temptation around me this last week. We had a whole load of cakes a doughnuts bought into work last week which I did resist but then it was mum's birthday and a friend bought over the most amazing chocolate cake so I had some of that (2 days running..) then have just been with friends this weekened who were very accomodating for my diet but still have nice things in the house and I did have 1 very small cake.

I know it's not going to make me put all 2 stone back on over night but it will stall me, and I've not lost any weight for a week already (although several lbs went together then).

I do want to loose more weight but am so missing the naughty things, and they seem to be everywhere.

I can sympathise - I found that once I had had something "naughty" it was actually easier to do it again - grrr - am determined to get back on track - but am my own worst enemy!..

Aren't we all!!! Guys we would not be human if we didn't have a little bit of a cheat now and then. I LOVE this diet but it is very restrictive when it comes to celebrations and meals out. Like you all say and know, getting back on track and putting it behind you is the most important thing. I used to be the classic one for eating a piece of cake and then giving up on a diet that had lasted weeks, all for one slice of cake - ridiculous!!! Put the cheats into perspective and then move on. It's definately what I try to do!! x

I've been awful for a week now, haven't even weighed because I'm dreading it and I can actually see weight gain! Going to do Attack for a few days and get back on track x

I had a complete blow out over the weekend.. I just couldn't resist but I'm surprised how positive I feel about getting back to the diet and knowing that I CAN lose what I've gained... & I bet you know you can too :D

I had a week long 'blow out' when i was on holiday, and gained 7lbs.

When i got back i just went on a week attack and lost 8lbs.

Although this diet isnt designed to keep swapping around Attack / Cruise etc., because of the shock you give your body whilst on attack, its easy enough to get back on track.

Back