I feel happy

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
:Dfor the first time in a long time. Think the ketosis 'energy' has kicked in. Been buzzing today and full of life, it's felt good! I feel positive and confident that I can do this. I shouldn't but I'm wishing each day away as it's one step closer. I even peeked at swimming costumes in the shops today. Never thought it would be a possibility. 6 years together and I've never been swimming with my husband or children. 1 June 2009 it changes :D

Just wanted to send some love to everyone, stick with it x

You will be like a mermaid by June at this rate Perfect Orchid. :D:D I just love swimming too and when I have lost a bit more I am going to get myself around to the local baths and get some exercise in, its the only type of exercise I really enjoy.

Same here, when I did used to swim I loved it. Really helped me relax. I forgot to mention. I felt so happy today as I found my body measurements from boxing day (day 1) I've lost over 5 inches from my waist! that's even with my 'blip'

I bet by now your clothes are starting to get really loose around the waist. That is definitely one of the best things when you can see the weight disappearing before your eyes.

Back