I feel ill and am on Antibiotics and struggling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lotstolose, 24 March 2009 Social URL.

1. lotstolose

lotstolose Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet -615 SS+
    to keep going on this diet at the moment. The soups take like sawdust scraping my already sore throat and I have no energy at all. Doc's put me on antibiotics and suggested I stop my diet whilst I get better. Shall I listen to his advice and stock up on some energy food? Surely the CD is full of more nutrients than a slice of bread will give me?
    Answers on a postcard please.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. andju

andju I lurve lurve lurve bars

Diet:
    slim and save
    Hi,well the low down on cd and doctors is basically the doctors advice takes preference,however I see where you are coming from,what was his reason for telling you to stop cd?All your vitamins etc are in the packs and I would feel exactly as you do re the slice of bread versus vitamins etc.Has he told you this as you have to eat while taking antibiotics,if so i was on them and had to eat 4 times a day i split a porridge in 2 and a bar in 2 and had those with them.
    Hope you get better soon
    xx

4. lotstolose

lotstolose Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(14.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet -615 SS+
    That was probably it. But I dont feel like eating anyway. My favourites are the priidge so think I will eat those today!
    Thanks for your advice.
    Gem
    x

5. hels123smiles

hels123smiles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    77.11kg
    Current Weight:
    64.5kg
    Goal Weight:
    56.25kg
    Lost(%):
    12.6kg(16.35%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save after losing 2.5 stones on Cambridge.
    I would have thought as you say, all your nutrients are all there, and a ice cold shake must feel better on your throat than a slice of toast or something......why not ad a couple of extra shakes if you feel you will need a few extra calories while your Ill??

Hope your better soon ((hug!))

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.