I feel ill and am on Antibiotics and struggling

lotstolose

to keep going on this diet at the moment. The soups take like sawdust scraping my already sore throat and I have no energy at all. Doc's put me on antibiotics and suggested I stop my diet whilst I get better. Shall I listen to his advice and stock up on some energy food? Surely the CD is full of more nutrients than a slice of bread will give me?
Answers on a postcard please.

Hi,well the low down on cd and doctors is basically the doctors advice takes preference,however I see where you are coming from,what was his reason for telling you to stop cd?All your vitamins etc are in the packs and I would feel exactly as you do re the slice of bread versus vitamins etc.Has he told you this as you have to eat while taking antibiotics,if so i was on them and had to eat 4 times a day i split a porridge in 2 and a bar in 2 and had those with them.
Hope you get better soon
xx

That was probably it. But I dont feel like eating anyway. My favourites are the priidge so think I will eat those today!
Thanks for your advice.
Gem
x

I would have thought as you say, all your nutrients are all there, and a ice cold shake must feel better on your throat than a slice of toast or something......why not ad a couple of extra shakes if you feel you will need a few extra calories while your Ill??

Hope your better soon ((hug!))

Back