i feel like crying

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
i know you have heard this from me before and you are probably getting bored of it.
i still have lost anymore weight its been nearly 3 week now. i'm being 100% even weighing veg. i stepped up to 810 in hope it would help but it hasn't. i reduced the exercise back down incase it was that. i only have abit left i'm so close its annoying.
i'm really fed up.
you have all gave me great advice before

Frustrating isn't it. Ive had a few weeks where ive been a million % but the scales only show a low loss or not at all. Just be strong and look at what you have achieved. if you had given up way back, you would be heavier and fed up. at least you can be fed up and look good now lol. Seriously tho, keep going, you dont have much longer to go now. You can do it x

i know you have heard this from me before and you are probably getting bored of it.
i still have lost anymore weight its been nearly 3 week now. i'm being 100% even weighing veg. i stepped up to 810 in hope it would help but it hasn't. i reduced the exercise back down incase it was that. i only have abit left i'm so close its annoying.
i'm really fed up.
you have all gave me great advice before
have u spoke to your cdc? x

yeah she just says if i'm doing it right it will come off and stop weighing myself but i need to weigh daily to keep me on track.

When I got to 10st 6 I stayed there for 3 weeks. I feel your pain, hun. It always comes off...
can you feel yourself getting any smaller?

Aw I'm so sorry :( must be so frustrating!!!! I was going to suggest moving up the plans but you've already done that. I really don't know what to suggest but I hope you find something that works for you soon x

yeah she just says if i'm doing it right it will come off and stop weighing myself but i need to weigh daily to keep me on track.

Ah - yeah - at this stage of the plan it really isn't a good idea to weigh daily. Try every other day if you can't let go of it totally.

daily weighing on the scales is so a no no because of the ups and downs of a daily weigh, how about going to every other day, then every 3? it really does make a difference on your mood!

thank you all yeah will try every other day.
sarah its nice to know someone else has been though it. did you change anything to get a loss? what was your loss when you did lose?

Do you have the bars?I find these can slow my losses right down,and as you as so close to goal maybe that could be it...just a suggestion :)

only one bar a week i mainly have porriage and to be honest that is something i have resently upped for last 2 weeks i've had them twice a day. instead of the once i had before.

I can see on your signature you have lost 3 inches off your waist....is that not better than reading what the scales say? I know it would be for me!
Don't get so hung up on what the scales say, it's obviously distressing you, so why do it?
Follow the plan, get weighed weekly at your official weigh in(if you can't handle what they tell you daily) and it will happen.
Good luck!!,

thank you. yeah just got becks on day 4.
yeah losing 3 inches is great but i have no idea what i look like cause i think the image i see in the mirror is different if you understand me. i see myself as smaller than i am then i look at pics and see i need to lose more so i go by the scales because of this.

Back