I feel so BAD i've failed!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by X_Tasha_X, 27 June 2010 Social URL.

1. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

:cry:

Last night i dunno what happened a monster took over my body and i went to the fridge and ate :(

I managed to scoff down chicken and lettace topped with cheese coldslaw along with a pork pie a big bag of crisps and inbetween eating a was swigging mouthfulls of wine!! It lasted about 5mins and everything was gone! I ate it all so quick i didnt have time to even stop and think. It was horrible :cry: I've ruined all my hard work the last week!!

I bet i have put on weight this week and i am totally devistated!! I am back on the diet today and have been really good, I wont be letting this happen again. I didnt have any packs yesterday i was so busy and i think it got to the stage i was so hungry i didnt even think about what i was doing untill it was to late. I wont be letting myself get to that stage again i am gonna make sure i spread my packs throughout the day.

I feel horrible now to tell you the truth. I lasted through the cinema, funfair,BBQ,pub, meals out, Pizza orders and everything why on earth did i do this to myself :sigh:

Totally and utally gutted that i am gonna put on weight this week :cry: I've ruined all that hard work i have done

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isis1981

Isis1981 Are We There Yet?

Start Weight:
    27st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13.0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st10lb(38.96%)
    Diet:
    WLS 30/03/12 Exante 09/01/15
    I guess having a plan to get back on it 100% is the best damage limitation you can do. Remember how you feel right now and it may stop the same ever happening again. You sound positive and focused about getting back on track. Good luck :)

4. QueenOfTheDamned

QueenOfTheDamned Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    20st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(10.12%)
    Diet:
    exercise and healthy eating
    hey hunny im sure you wont have put anything on this week, it was only one bad day. but the hardest thing is getting started again after a slip up and you've done that great :)

5. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

I think i would have put weight on. Ok a chicken salad but pork pie cheese coldslaw, crisps and wine!! Its terrible :(

6. Gorgeous_x

Gorgeous_x Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    CD SS+
    Don't worry, happened me aswell.. :( Which is way the past few days I've not been posting because I was ashamed..! :sigh: Starting again tomorrow and I will stay on it no matter what! I'll come on here each evening, or go for a swim, to distract myself. Everyone will be sick of me I'll be posting so much..! lol..!

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Not having any packs would not have helped. But that day is over with now so try and forget about it.

Hope today is good

Irene xx

8. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    you have not failed hun. you only fail when you stop trying
    you had a blip, its over and done with and tomorrows another day
    ive had bad weeks where ive eaten one day and still lost a lb or 2 and then ive had badddddddd weeks where ive eaten everything in sight and gained 9lb, ive got back on track each time and got the gain back off again

9. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Thanks claire, you have lost so much weight and you are doing fantastic, so hearing that you have done that same makes me feel a little less like a have failed because look how fantastic you have done and all that weight you have lost. I am back on the diet today and have been 100% so i know i can get back on track, i wont be letting this happen again. Thanks everyone for your support xxxx

10. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You need to take a note here...the fact you feel really bad about shows that you still have that strong desire to lose weight. You need to just dest yourself down and get back on track chicken, it will be okay .. you have done really really good so far. One days food hopefully will not set you back for too long. remember - like everything in life ... if at first you dont succeed ....

11. JessicaPink

JessicaPink Like to giggle

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(11.93%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi sweetie,

I didn't want to read and run - I hope you're ok. xx

Sorry to hear you've had a bit of a crappy weekend and I can fully sympathise with you - not on CD but on a diet in general.
    You feel like you've failed when you go off course but you haven't and you've also done really well by getting straight back on it. usually when I've slipped up on a diet my brain has just thought "well that's it" and I'll go on an almighty binge!! :(

Well done for getting back on it and think of this as a learning curve :) If you feel so bad this time then remember how you feel and next time if you're hungry or struggling then remember it. :)

I hope you're ok and have a good week hon. If you ever want to chat my inbox is always open xxx

12. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Totally agree ^^

Remember how you are feeling now the next time you get tempted. Good luck x

13. lyndzi76

lyndzi76 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.95%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I've done this too. I don't know why I do it and can't explain it but I feel like I can't stop myself and grab anything I can fine to scoff. Also like you I do it so quick I don't have time to take a second thought.

Great for getting back on CD.

Good luck x x

14. northerngurl

northerngurl back once again

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(6.97%)
    Diet:
    well done for getting straight back on track x

X debs X

15. cornishkez

cornishkez Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(11.57%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I think you hit the nail on the head when you said you hadnt had any of your shakes. Everytime I ahve gone without anything until the evening I have binged. I've really struggled with CD until this last week and the only thing I am doing differently is I am having a shake at lunch, one about 3-4pm and then saving the last one until 7ish. It seems to be getting me through the evening cravings.

16. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(19.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Don't beat yourself up Tasha, you have proved how strong you are by resisting all those tempations and BBQ and cinema, you HAVE PROVED you can do this! Pretend yesterday never happened and get back on the straight and narrow. You can't affect the past, so what's the point in worrying about it, you can only affect the future, so focus on that x

17. Trolley Dolly xx

Trolley Dolly xx Full Member

Only a five minute blip, compared to your days of motivation and resisting temptation:) You have done it before you can do it again.
    Just put it down to a learning curve.
    Good for you getting back on cd:)
    Just don't beat yourself up about it, draw a line and carry on:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.