I found something new!

kelly_333_333

Kelly Manton
While in Sainsbury's today I came across New white chocolate Mikado's! Not sure if anyone has had these or not yet? I know the original ones are 1/2 a syn each, according to the front of the white choc ones it looks like they come in as the same but if anyone knows any different then please let me know. I did of course pick up a box and am going to try some tonight! I LOVEEEEEEEE white choc, sooo excited hehe!

MMMmmmMMMmmMMmmmmmm me too!!!

Wouldn't it still work out at 20 calories = 1 syn?

Wow! I love white chocolate too!!! I read somewhere (not sure where) that white choco lovers will like the AERO white chocolate dessert mousse, apparently it's not that high in syns and tastes great.....

093803.jpg

ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreenAero Bubbly Dessert, 4 pack, chilled, 59g pot 5 javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')5 javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')5 javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','')Aero Bubbly Dessert, Mint & Choc, 4 pack, chilled, 58g pot 5½ javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDExtraEasy','')5½ javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDOriginal','')5½ javascript:__doPostBack('SynsSearch1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDGreen','')Add to favourites

Asda have just stocked up on these white ones too...I was tempted earlier, but have yet to get them..will have to now!

oooooh i need to get some i luv mikado and i luv white choc so thanks for letting me know these exist!

and as hellie says pocky are AMAZING!! the come in quite a lot of flavours but strawberry is my fave!

luckily i do not need to get mine from harvey nicks or cybercandy tho! glasgow has plenty chinese supermarkets that sell them yay!

X

oooh i bought these today! LUV THEM! :) and at only half a syn each its ok to eat several of them lol! had 8 so far and no doubt the rest of the box will magically vanish too!

thanks for sharing

X

I love Mikados too and I often skewer fruit onto them - it makes them last longer and makes the fruit a bit more interesting. Mango, banana, grapes, cherries, strawberries all go on easily and it looks like such a feast on my plate as a sit and watch telly of an evening!! Can't wait to try to white choccy ones!!!

They're long thin biscuits that look a bit like sparklers (of the firework variety!!!). The biscuit is a bit like a Rich Tea flavour and they're covered in chocolate apart from a bit at the end which is where you hold it as you eat it. They come in boxes of 16 or 32 and are half a syn each! I'm addicted to them!!!! xxx

oooh i like mikados, but there arent enough chocolate on them to satisfy a chocolate craving for me!

Those aero desserts on the other hand looks amazing!! Will def be buying those! x

I love Mikados too and I often skewer fruit onto them - it makes them last longer and makes the fruit a bit more interesting. Mango, banana, grapes, cherries, strawberries all go on easily and it looks like such a feast on my plate as a sit and watch telly of an evening!! Can't wait to try to white choccy ones!!!

awesome idea!

OK, confession time!!! I'm not blaming anyone here but myself BUUUT on my way home from work tonight, at 8.30 I decided to pop into Tesco for a few bits and pieces- as you do!! A little light pinged on in my head and I headed for the biccie isle in search of Mikados (the new white choc variety, as recommended by you good people!!) I had a few syns to spare today so I opened the box when I got into the car, just to try them- I thought 2 would do it- what's 1 syn between friends!! They were scrumptious so I thought, OK I'm going to have 4 more because 3 syns really is fine..........oh dear, I only polished off the whole pack by the time I got home!!! I thought there were 30 of them, but someone has just said there are 32 of them- even more damage!!! Aaaaargh!! I haven't had a binge in 18 weeks of being on the plan and I am V.V.V.V disappointed with myself!!!! HELP PLEASE!!X

Back