Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I Found the new LL mag - YAY

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Samantha, 22 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Samantha

Samantha Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    After spending 2 weeks looking for the last one I finally found the new one that came out this week.

Just about to sign off, get comfy in bed with my LL mag, have a good read and get inspired by all the stories :)

Night all

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Nice one Samantha - it's a good one :D

4. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    I just bought mine 2 hours ago, and have I read it cover to cover already! I am going to fill in the order form in the magazine so that I can have at least 3 issues delivered to my door! Poor postman, he won't know what has hit him, he'll have to put up with me stalking him until the new issue is delivered. :eek: Angela x

5. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I'm going to have a look for it in Asda tomorrow as someone in my group said they sell it in our local one though I've never seen it. When I get it I'm going to do the 3 month subscription too - least I won't have to go pounding the streets for it then.

Cath

6. lena L

lena L Lena L

One advantage of you pounding the streets to find it is it all help towards the exercise.

I am just off to bed with mine now. Staff shop have always stocked it & I get the advantage of getting 10% discount as well!!!!!!!

7. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Got mine at class but going to see if there are any subscription offers...

8. AngieBabie

AngieBabie Silver Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life/Cambridge
    ISOM, In the April issue there is a form to buy three issues for the price of two. Angela x

9. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ta angela!

10. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

That's how I got mine - 3 for 2 subscription so will need to update next month :D

11. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

I've filled that in in this months, just got to get it sent off now.

Cath

12. GreenDayJen

GreenDayJen Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i nearly went to work for the conpany that publish that mag last year (on a different mag) and iw as gonna try and sneak my way onto it. i think it's really good.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.