I gained 1lb this week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by slimmerkay, 18 June 2008 Social URL.

1. slimmerkay

slimmerkay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Low Cal/Awaiting WLS
    Oh I had a bad week. I was naughty so I should be thankful it was only a gain of 1lb.

I just can't stay away from those darn biscuits. We have them in for the children and I purposely bought the cheap ones I don't particularly like but I still steal them :mad:

And as I'm eating it I'm thinking "This is not good, you'll regret it." Then I get another :mad:

I need psychological help :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sophs

Sophs SW Angels founder member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st1lb(25.22%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    tsk tsk tsk Only joking.

Why not get rich tea fingers? they are a syn each. I won't let my kids have anything other than that because I'd eat the whole lot.

Or get yourself some alpen lights? they are in the HEX B options :)

4. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    You're only human hun, don't beat yourself up. Let yourself have the biscuits, but make sure you cut syns from other times of the day. xxx

5. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been awful food wise this week - a result of being drunk in a field full of food stalls all weekend! Not sure if I'm going to go and get weighed tomorrow as I feel so ill today. I'm trying to stick to the plan 100% now to get some lard off before my brother's birthday.

I can't have junk food in the house or I scoff the lot! I have absolutely no self-control!

6. Lindam

Lindam Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

Rich Tea fingers are good - but I tend to eat too many of these as well, therefore do not buy any packets of biscuits. There are 'chewy' bars for the kids or penguins/breakaways etc for them to choose from instead. If I do happen to stray then one bar seems enough whereas biscuits don't seem to do the trick and one leads to another then another .... and so on... and usually a bar will work out to around 5/6 syns and it is firmly counted. The biscuit syn count can just keep rising as the day progresses!!!

7. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I Maintained This Week, Quite Pleased As I Was Really Naughty At Weekend....dont Worry Its Only 1lb.

8. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    We always have days/weeks like that. draw a line under it and start again

9. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I couldn't have biscuits in the house, I'd eat them too! Make the kids do without, they're not good for them anyway ;)

10. slimmerkay

slimmerkay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Low Cal/Awaiting WLS
    LOL True - but the kids have done so well giving up so much. They've cut donuts, crisps, sweets, sugary drinks - even diet fizzy drinks for their teeth. So I can't deny them their biscuits.

Anyway, ladies. I started this afternoon ... YAY !!!!!!! So it's my star week!

This is a double celebration for me because it is my first since my miscarriage on 12th May and it means the 1lb gain is not so bad ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.