I gained 1lb this week

slimmerkay

Silver Member
Oh I had a bad week. I was naughty so I should be thankful it was only a gain of 1lb.

I just can't stay away from those darn biscuits. We have them in for the children and I purposely bought the cheap ones I don't particularly like but I still steal them :mad:

And as I'm eating it I'm thinking "This is not good, you'll regret it." Then I get another :mad:

I need psychological help :break_diet:

tsk tsk tsk Only joking.

Why not get rich tea fingers? they are a syn each. I won't let my kids have anything other than that because I'd eat the whole lot.

Or get yourself some alpen lights? they are in the HEX B options :)

You're only human hun, don't beat yourself up. Let yourself have the biscuits, but make sure you cut syns from other times of the day. xxx

I have been awful food wise this week - a result of being drunk in a field full of food stalls all weekend! Not sure if I'm going to go and get weighed tomorrow as I feel so ill today. I'm trying to stick to the plan 100% now to get some lard off before my brother's birthday.

I can't have junk food in the house or I scoff the lot! I have absolutely no self-control!

Hi

Rich Tea fingers are good - but I tend to eat too many of these as well, therefore do not buy any packets of biscuits. There are 'chewy' bars for the kids or penguins/breakaways etc for them to choose from instead. If I do happen to stray then one bar seems enough whereas biscuits don't seem to do the trick and one leads to another then another .... and so on... and usually a bar will work out to around 5/6 syns and it is firmly counted. The biscuit syn count can just keep rising as the day progresses!!!

I couldn't have biscuits in the house, I'd eat them too! Make the kids do without, they're not good for them anyway ;)

I couldn't have biscuits in the house, I'd eat them too! Make the kids do without, they're not good for them anyway ;)

LOL True - but the kids have done so well giving up so much. They've cut donuts, crisps, sweets, sugary drinks - even diet fizzy drinks for their teeth. So I can't deny them their biscuits.

Anyway, ladies. I started this afternoon ... YAY !!!!!!! So it's my star week!

This is a double celebration for me because it is my first since my miscarriage on 12th May and it means the 1lb gain is not so bad ;)

Back