I go a new........

woof

Alway see the love x
....Mirror today.

It a lush white iron "French Shabby chic" mirror I ordered a few days ago. Was so excitied about opening it. OMG I was SHOCKED!!!! I was well happy with *THE REFLECTION*! The mirror is lush, but blimey Im so changing!

Havent really looked at "Me" for a while and all I can say is Atkins is working!!

Im sittin here with a big smile on my choppers
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So, stopped! Be aware of you and how ur body is changing. Look it the mirror and really look!

This feeling is better then anything! I wish I could bottle it and pass it around.

Happy woof woof x x x

Thankyou hunni. Its amazin as Ive not lost "alot" but I can see it!

My mate has just said, "its a bloody good mirror" *****! lol

Woofy x

wow well done. i'm not ready for a mirror in the house just yet. only have the bathroom cabinet mirror and it can stay at that for now.
ps, i thought u was going to say 'i got a new combine harvester' lol now i cant get the blooming song out my head. thanx for that grrrrrrr

Thanks for that FaF! Guess what I'm singing now!!

I'm not going anywhere near mirrors for another 50lbs at least!!

Must be one of those trick mirrors woofy. ;)

Well done hun. Im still not ready to look yet either. Mark tells me he can feel the difference but i dont think i'll be ready til im almost at goal, ive always had a problem looking at myself in the mirror

I look but never "look look". my face looks thinner and Ive found check bones again.

Mark knows ur body better then U I recken. Seems gooood : o )

Woofy x

p.s I would like to add I was fully clothed when looking at this mirror, Im not that brave yet. Plus, I do like to answer the door to Post people clothed as I would never get any mail again

Woofy x

I think so. still he told me i look much happier in myself since i started so it cant be a bad thing. I just feel like im on a constant buzz. Oh and just so you know my crew mate starts at 3.30 and is not here yet so i thought id spend some time with you.

LOL I did wonder how come you were posting Cheryl

wow woofy thats great girl :D

i do look in the mirror naked :eek: i dont like what i see but it does mean i see the changes as they happen over time

and as the weathers been so nice lately i havnt worn my coat just a small jacket that a friend gave me it never did fit was to small but now i can do the top 3 poppers up and nearly the one over the tum :D:D when when i put my coat on today as bit cold its to big :D:D sooooo happy just goes to show its not always the lbs that count its the inches tojust thought id share that

wow woofy thats great girl :D

i do look in the mirror naked :eek: i dont like what i see but it does mean i see the changes as they happen over time

and as the weathers been so nice lately i havnt worn my coat just a small jacket that a friend gave me it never did fit was to small but now i can do the top 3 poppers up and nearly the one over the tum :D:D when when i put my coat on today as bit cold its to big :D:D sooooo happy just goes to show its not always the lbs that count its the inches tojust thought id share that

So very true my darling.

Well done you!!! I bet u smiled from ear to ear :D

Isnt it lully when these good things happen!

U been on ur plate yet?

Woofy x

omg woofy , tell me were you had the mirror from am ordering one lol

well done you chick

rach x :D

Back