• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I go a new........

woof

Alway see the love x
....Mirror today.

It a lush white iron "French Shabby chic" mirror I ordered a few days ago. Was so excitied about opening it. OMG I was SHOCKED!!!! I was well happy with *THE REFLECTION*! The mirror is lush, but blimey Im so changing!

Havent really looked at "Me" for a while and all I can say is Atkins is working!!

Im sittin here with a big smile on my choppers
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So, stopped! Be aware of you and how ur body is changing. Look it the mirror and really look!

This feeling is better then anything! I wish I could bottle it and pass it around.

Happy woof woof x x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

woof

Alway see the love x
Thankyou hunni. Its amazin as Ive not lost "alot" but I can see it!

My mate has just said, "its a bloody good mirror" *****! lol

Woofy x

S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
wow well done. i'm not ready for a mirror in the house just yet. only have the bathroom cabinet mirror and it can stay at that for now.
ps, i thought u was going to say 'i got a new combine harvester' lol now i cant get the blooming song out my head. thanx for that grrrrrrr

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
Must be one of those trick mirrors woofy. ;)

cherl889

Loves this site!
S: 11st1lb C: 10st9lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 0st6lb(3.87%)
Well done hun. Im still not ready to look yet either. Mark tells me he can feel the difference but i dont think i'll be ready til im almost at goal, ive always had a problem looking at myself in the mirror

woof

Alway see the love x
I look but never "look look". my face looks thinner and Ive found check bones again.

Mark knows ur body better then U I recken. Seems gooood : o )

Woofy x

woof

Alway see the love x
p.s I would like to add I was fully clothed when looking at this mirror, Im not that brave yet. Plus, I do like to answer the door to Post people clothed as I would never get any mail again

Woofy x

cherl889

Loves this site!
I think so. still he told me i look much happier in myself since i started so it cant be a bad thing. I just feel like im on a constant buzz. Oh and just so you know my crew mate starts at 3.30 and is not here yet so i thought id spend some time with you.

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
LOL I did wonder how come you were posting Cheryl

cherl889

Loves this site!
I always try to find time for everyone on here. Right have to go, my public awaits!

saunders0000

love my family
S: 19st1lb C: 15st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 40.2 Loss: 3st5lb(17.6%)
wow woofy thats great girl :D

i do look in the mirror naked :eek: i dont like what i see but it does mean i see the changes as they happen over time

and as the weathers been so nice lately i havnt worn my coat just a small jacket that a friend gave me it never did fit was to small but now i can do the top 3 poppers up and nearly the one over the tum :D:D when when i put my coat on today as bit cold its to big :D:D sooooo happy just goes to show its not always the lbs that count its the inches tojust thought id share that

woof

Alway see the love x
wow woofy thats great girl :D

i do look in the mirror naked :eek: i dont like what i see but it does mean i see the changes as they happen over time

and as the weathers been so nice lately i havnt worn my coat just a small jacket that a friend gave me it never did fit was to small but now i can do the top 3 poppers up and nearly the one over the tum :D:D when when i put my coat on today as bit cold its to big :D:D sooooo happy just goes to show its not always the lbs that count its the inches tojust thought id share that
So very true my darling.

Well done you!!! I bet u smiled from ear to ear :D

Isnt it lully when these good things happen!

U been on ur plate yet?

Woofy x

S: 12st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
omg woofy , tell me were you had the mirror from am ordering one lol

well done you chick

rach x :D