I got my next pack of Xenical

slimmerkay

Silver Member
I couldn't get an appointment to see my doc (stupid system) so I had a telephone consultation with her.

She phoned me whilst I was in Homebargains :eek: I had to stand there telling her what I've lost and asking if she would repeat the prescription for me.

Anyway, she was really nice and pleased with my weight loss. But next month I have to see her and be weighed by her.

And the trousers I chose to wear today kept falling down whilst I was shopping :eek::D

You know - I had the same problem with my trousers yesterday. Everybody at work got a good flash at my bum on a good many occasions yesterday. I actually got a bit of a buzz - is that bad!Lol Means that my weightloss is good if they are falling down!lol

no its not bad - i do it somedays to make myself feel better, my boyfriends like pull your pants up, my reply,,,i simply cant, ive lost weight you see!!haha!!

enbrace it, baggy clothes are a very good sign!
soon they will be so big we will have no choice but to go out and buy a new wardrobe each :D

xx

glad you got your next pack, and well done on your weight loss, thats great that your clothes are getting too big!! feels good eh!!

keep up the good work

sharon x

ooooooh nice one you got a new box of tabs and got to browse home bargains!! Cha ching!! Double bonus!! lol

Well done on your weight loss chick your doing great!!!

Love katie

xxx

Back