I got my very own HEb approved by Slimming World!

OMG!!! Where do you all get your ideas from??? I'm going to Tesco's tomorrow....Let's hope they haven't run out of it by then...xoxox

Vixxster,
Hi hun, do you mind me asking, when you made your pizza base, did you follow the instructions on the packet, and let it sit to rise and all that jazz, or did you just mix it and whack it in the oven?

Gonna try it tomorrow night.
Thanks hun xx

Sorry for butting in, but I did allow time for it to rise. This makes it lighter. i think if youput it straight in the oven it might make for quite a stodgy, heavy base. but see what everyone else has to say. :)

Oh my god thankyou thankyou thankyou, i cant tell you how much i need a pizza. I officially lurve you. *sprints to tesco as fast as her little legs will go*

Hi, just found this thread (am new on here) it sounds like a fab thing but I checked the SW website and can't find it listed as a HEB, is it definitely definitely a healthy extra?

Hi, just found this thread (am new on here) it sounds like a fab thing but I checked the SW website and can't find it listed as a HEB, is it definitely definitely a healthy extra?

It is!

I have just come across this post....but the link doesnt work :( Can someone enlighten me as to what your talking about....i want pizzzzzzzzza!!!! :)

The link to this isn't working, could someone tell me what the recipe is. New here x:wave_cry:

Hi! If you go to the first post and click on Vixxster's blog link (I think it's in her signature) then all the info (plus loads more brilliant stuff) is there :) xx

Can someone post here the nutritional information of this flour, please? I don’t have Tesco where I live and want to see if I can find something similar. Thanks!

I already found what I was looking for and here it is for anyone who may find it useful.

Tesco Crusty Wholemeal Bread Mix

Ingredients
Wholemeal Flour, Yeast, Salt, Vegetable Fat, Chickpea Flour, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-acetyltartaric Esters of Mono- and
Di-glycerides of Fatty Acids), Dextrose, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid).

Allergies Information
Contains Wholemeal Flour
May contain Sesame Seeds

Nutrition
nutrient per 100g (dry mix) per 100g (serving
(made up according to instructions))
Energy kCal 224 kCal 324 kCal
Energy kJ 947 kJ 1,372 kJ
Protein 9.7 g 14.1 g
Carbohydrate 40.7 g 59.0 g
of which sugars 3.0 g 4.4 g
Fat 2.4 g 3.5 g
of which saturates 0.9 g 1.3 g
Fibre 7.6 g 11.0 g
Sodium 0.6 g 0.8 g
Salt Equivalent 1.4 g 1.4 g

Hey, I am really interested!! but I can't open your link! it just says this webpage is for sale?? x x

Link not working for me either :(

Back