I got through day one

rolo

It was fine actually. Just been to a meeting and thought I'd timed it right for them to all have finished eating. No!! They were tucking into lasagne and profiteroles but I wasn't tempted at all. Very proud of myself. Tomorrow is going to be horrible with work and the light headedness has kicked in too :cry:

Just had my last shake and am off to bed.

Roz x

Well done Roz getting one day done and dusted!!!

You should be so proud of yourself!

Love Mini xxx

well done you, you are on the way!!

Well done hun xx

Well done & good luck for tomorrow x

Well done for getting through day 1 hun. as long as you are prepared for the "not so good days" you'll be fine i'm sure!

Well done hun! I too am at the end of day 1! I quit smoking 2 weeks ago and today I really want a smoke, but if I can go another few days I reckon will have kicked the habbit for good and on CD! Wooo - good luck hun. I am going to bed soon to get this day over with!!!

How is day 2 for you Rolo? My head is pounding - such a headache!!!! :(

Glad it's going ok Roz. Our goals are quite similar. I have a goal of 2.5-3 stone by sept 12th (my bday) and we wanna lose similar amounts - and started same day! :)

We will get there! I seem to have had a sudden burst of energy? I am definitely not in ketosis but having spent 8.5 hours on my feet, I've just tidied up and am now glossing the woodwork in the bathroom. Maybe the 5 litres I have drunk is keeping the headache at bay.

Time is a funny thing though. When I look at losing 3-3 1/2 stone by my birthday I think it's a very short time frame but then think " I can't really eat or drink alcohol for over 3 months" and it seems such a long time!

Yup, I know what u mean!!! I am really hungry tho - is driving me mad!

hi i'm a newbie too, i'm on day four now! have gotten over the physical need to eat it's the mental thing thats caused problems today- everyone and everything revolves around food! i just didnt appreciate it before!

Back