I graduated yesterday!

RubyMoss

Silver Member
So, as the title says... I graduated yesterday! It's strange to think that everything I've done since I was 4 years old (education-wise) had built up to that one day!

Thought I'd share some (not-so) lovely pictures with you guys! :D

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0950.jpg

As you can tell in the last one, my SW diet went a little bit off track due to alcohol syns ;)

xxx

Well, congratulations - don't you look cute in that cap!!

What is your degree in? And what are you going to do next? Do you have a career plan? I know it is hard for graduates to get jobs these days, so I wish you the best of luck. You have worked so hard for this, you deserve all the success in the world.

You are really stunning!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oooh well done chick! What did you graduate in? I remember my graduation, I done a little celebratory dance when I collected my scroll and got batted on the head :)

Good luck with the career :)

3314.jpg

Well done.

You look lovley and do not look as if you need SW.

Congrats hun, you look fab in ur pics. All the best for ur future X

Well, congratulations - don't you look cute in that cap!!

What is your degree in? And what are you going to do next? Do you have a career plan? I know it is hard for graduates to get jobs these days, so I wish you the best of luck. You have worked so hard for this, you deserve all the success in the world.

Thank you! :)
My degree is in English Literature with English Language, so I got a BA (Hons). I just want to write that after my name at least once, hahaha. I'm hopefully looking to work within the publishing industry but for now, I'm just working to save up the money to do my Masters in Applied Linguistics!

You are really stunning!
I beg to differ, but thank you very much! :D

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you my dear!

Congratulations! I graduate next Thursday...so scared! haha

Thank you, and best of luck for your Graduation! Well done and make sure you post some piccies! Enjoy the Hogwarts robes!

oooh well done chick! What did you graduate in? I remember my graduation, I done a little celebratory dance when I collected my scroll and got batted on the head :)

Good luck with the career :)
Thankyou, I got a BA (Hons) in English Literature with English Language!

Haha that's amazing.. I pretty much ran across the stage! :D

3314.jpg

Well done.

You look lovley and do not look as if you need SW.

Thank you very much! I guess that just shows how deceiving pictures can be, not that I'm complaining ;)

Congrats hun, you look fab in ur pics. All the best for ur future X

Thank you, so nice of you! :)

Congratulations! hope you had a lovely day.

You are beautiful! xx

Aww, thank you! :D:D

Thanks everyone, you're ALL so lovely (sorry if I missed anyone out but I love you all anyway)

^_^ xxx

The world is now your oyster Ruby.

You have such a lot going for you. You are obviously intelligent and have the ability to learn and move forward.

You are very attractive,

You are young,

You want to succeed.............

Good luck

Card_Sea_m.jpg

p.s. when you are a well known and successful publishe will you publish my book !!!

Congratulations Ruby! Wow - aren't you the gorgeous one! Very lovely pics.

Good luck in your future studies,

ZXXXXXXXXX

The world is now your oyster Ruby.

You have such a lot going for you. You are obviously intelligent and have the ability to learn and move forward.

You are very attractive,

You are young,

You want to succeed.............

Good luck

Card_Sea_m.jpg

p.s. when you are a well known and successful publishe will you publish my book !!!

Awww, you're too lovely!
And sure, most definitely ;)

Congratulations Ruby! Wow - aren't you the gorgeous one! Very lovely pics.

Good luck in your future studies,

ZXXXXXXXXX
Thank you so much! :))

congratulations sweetie, and you look stunning :D x

Haha, I think you must all be blind, but thank you very much xxx

You must be thrilled, brains and beauty!! :D Well done and all the best to you with your Masters! :bliss:

Thank you lovely! <3

:553:CONGRATULATIONS RUBY:553:
My Daughter has just finished her 1st yr and I cant wait to see her graduate, people think that students doss around but I know what hard work it is, so a HUGE WELL DONE AND GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE X X X X X

Haha, thank you! I bet you'll be so proud of your daughter when it's her turn! xxx

Back