• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I had a Tetra...

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
..................Bleurgh!!

I definitely wasn't keen, I found it to be very rich and sickly, and was so thick I had to really suck to get any of it!

So, no more chocolate Tetra's for me, am out Sat and Sun next weekend and think I'll be asking for a couple of bars to cover me!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
Hee hee! They take some getting used to straight from the carton. But they are yummy topped up with hot water and a teaspoon of coffee! :D

Camilla

Silver Member
Couldn't agree more, they really are horrible, I thought it was so bad that I had to throw the Chocolate Tetra away!!! I love the Chocolate shake though!! XXX

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
Camilla, I am Norfolk born and bred, not living there now though!

I did have a Banana one as a back up in my bag but figured it would be equally disgusting, and as the chocolate one was already open and in my mouth I may as well continue, however, lesson learned, no more tetra's for Jan!

airgirl

Gold Member
oooo really?? I love them, thats all i have ever had though apart from my first toffee and walnut today.
Have you tried the banana one, you may prefer it?xx

Camille

Silver Member
Tried the choc tetra & found it too sweet & very sickly, never again lol xx

Just goes to show how different everyone is!
I am re-starting on Tuesday and am planning on getting tetra's for when I am at work to make it easier. Hope I like them! lol

abz

Gold Member
i don't like the banana and i just freeze the chocolate. don't like it as a shake but frozen as ice cream it is absolutely divine!! :D i really would recommend trying it that way :D

abz xx

sumayyah

please try again
i hated the choc tetra as a shake, way too chemically for my liking but agree with abz makes a great ice cream

DQ

Queen of the Damned
To me that slightly defeats the object of having them, if you have to empty them out and then top them up with water. I thought they were supposed to be connveinient!!!
Shouldn't really comment as I haven't tried them, yet.
Well I must admit during my first major stint on CD I would take the tetras to work. I have huge mugs, so would empty them in, top up with hot water and add coffee - absolutely blissful, very filling, and no one thought anything of it. None of my colleagues knew I was doing CD the whole 5 months I was on it :eek: But yeah, they are very convenient for when you're on the run! :)

I'm gonna try putting the chocolate tetra in the freezer now. I just take them out with me as they're easier than taking packet. I find I can only stomach the shakes when mixed with a blender, they're too lumpy otherwise.

BBlilsis

My 3 Furry Amigos
Well I must admit during my first major stint on CD I would take the tetras to work. I have huge mugs, so would empty them in, top up with hot water and add coffee - absolutely blissful, very filling, and no one thought anything of it. None of my colleagues knew I was doing CD the whole 5 months I was on it :eek: But yeah, they are very convenient for when you're on the run! :)
Hi DQ, I do this also, I find them great, and if anyone asks me I just say, oh they're soya flavoured milk, and everyone leaves me to get on with it. I freeze them sometimes too as a special treat at the weekends, but even now I can't just pop the straw in and drink them straight...yugh

DQ

Queen of the Damned
I don't like the banana bliss cold, but adore it hot - tastes like custard!! :drool:

missmf

getting slimmer
i love the banana one - yummy, not too keen on choc things so havent tried the choc one.

have you made them into lollys?
they are SO good. i bought some smallish moulds, and one carton fits into 4 lollys!
so i have 2 "cd meals" in the day, and then have 1/2 a bar and 2 lollys in the evening while i'm whatching telly and feel like i'm having a good old munch!! x

BBlilsis

My 3 Furry Amigos
I don't like the banana bliss cold, but adore it hot - tastes like custard!! :drool:
WOW, I'm gonna have to ask my CDC for a sample one to try this out, cuz I hate the banana one cold, but I do likes me custard :)

I empty mine into a pudding bowl, freeze to ice cream, then chop half a bar up (peanut crunch works well) and sprinkle over the top like an ice cream sundae! Great for Saturday nights with a DVD to feel like a treat :)