I had my first bad slip-up.

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by ChubLock, 20 January 2008 Social URL.

1. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    And I'm feeling incredibly guilty about it now! The thing is, I KNEW I was doing bad at the time, so why did I carry on and eat those 5 cubes of white chocolate??

I was hoping to get my -4lb off this but I don't think that's going to happen anymore :(
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. spannerpan

spannerpan Full Member

Just stand back for a moment.

Your FIRST bad slip up? Well done you for all the time without a slip up.....

And... 5 cubes of white chocolate? That is maybe one whole bar? How many bars would you normally eat? I am guessing more than that....

Hey - it isn't the end of the world - don't dwell on it - just get back on the wagon. You will lose the weight and I really doubt a one off like this will put a dent in it.

Good luck
  4. rowanx2

rowanx2 Losing the baby fat

Goal Weight:
    The Get into a Swimsuit Diet
    be kinder to yourself - it was 5 cubes of white chocolate, so prolly less cals than milk chocolate. If you lose 3lbs this week its 3 lbs less of you.

don't be your own enemy. Youre only human, it's not a race, stick with it and you'll reach goal in the end and yes there will be slip ups along the way, probably worse than 5 cubes so really, when you look at it logically, you arent doing too bad!
  5. help6363

help6363 Member

Everyone has slip ups...... we are HUMAN!

My only advice would be to learn from it......what will you do differently next time?

I lost approximately 35 kilos and believe me I had slip ups! Everyone does! I just asked myself, 'what will I do differently next time'? Next time, I had a strategy. I hope that approach works for you.

Hang in there......I know you can do this! :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.