i had my scan :(

Kezzerbelle

Silver Member
Well i now know i have LOTS of little gall stones grrrrrr. got to go back to doc next week, and he will decide the best course of action. but i am thinking i will end up having the gall bladder out! because i have had no end of trouble with acid, and stones before.

She was also having a good look and my Kidneys!!! not sure what thats all about.

oh well!! at least i will get sorted soon. this diets hard enough without me being a miserable bint all the time.

ANyway i hope everyone is having a good week. i am on here everyday and you all give me such great insperation. i don't always comment because i am never sure what to say :/

You wouldn't think that with the long threads i walways write though.

Oh sorry to hear that hun, I know its not a very nice condition and to pass one can be very very painful :( But at least the doctors sorting it out for you.

Dont worry about not posting much, everyone is welcome here, whether we are more listeners than speakers :)

Your an inspiration yourself - youve lost 45lbs!!! Thats a big achievement :d x

Aw bless you- that's awful :-(
I suppose that at least you're going to get it sorted but I'm sure you're feeling miserable all the same.

Take care of yourself hun

xxx

Well at least now you know and they can do something about it for you. Hope its sorted out soon. Well done on your losses by the way.

Hope you get better soon hun :(

Hey woman, my sis is in hospital now with her gallbladder God love her. She's gonna have hers out before long too.

I had my gallbladder removed a couple of years ago and it's fine! You be completely banjaxed for a few weeks but it's so much better than the frequent attacks!! She was probably checking your kidneys to see if any of the stones had passed into them.
Sorry to hear it, it's God awful isn't it?

sorry to hear - you must be in some pain :-/

BUT! best thing is that it gets sorted and you can look to the future :) best of luck.

Back