I had to do it..!!

Jambro

Evening everyone,
Well, I nearly caved tonight... Only on day 3 but I was sat upstairs with my boring pint of water trying to read a mag and I could here my daughter and her dad enjoying their evening meal, chatting about their day etc and the smell of sausages was wafting up the stairs and I just felt really miserable.
I just started thinking how anti social this diet was, and got myself into a rutt.
So to get away from what was happening I got in the car, and drove 3 miles to Tesco and weighed myself. I got rid of my scales ages ago because I was on them 4 times a day!!
Anyway ......
I'VE LOST 11LBS!!!!?!?!
Could not believe it in 3 days. Guess what?? I really don't give a stuff how anti social it is now!!!!
And them sausages can jog on as well..... Haha...
Bring it on day 4.

Fantastic loss, well done. A great post it made me chuckle, keep up the good work.

Thanks chlo...I think you need a sense of humour on this plan what with the constipation, bad breath etc....lol. X

Wow jambro that is a amazing loss ! Did you feel like you had lost so much ? x x

Good Girl! Brilliand evasive action and very motivational too! Brill loss Just think how much you'll loose in a whole week! I know what you mean about weighing all the time... I weigh morning and night most days :D

Thanks guys,
I knew if I'd seen the numbers going down it would keep me on track.
Angelupnorth -I didn't really feel it at first because I have been living in my pyjamas since I started on Saturday because I have been ill with Tonsilitis but when I got dressed to go out, my trousers where very loose.
When I looked in the mirror this morning ( I try not to if I can help it!!) my face does look a bit thinner.
I have a long way to go, so I do hope my willpower can hold out. thanks again for the support everyone. X:)

Well done jambro I done Cambridge 3 years ago lost 8 stone in 23 weeks stupidly put all on over 3 years. Been back on it 9 days and lost 16 pounds keep with it the feeling getting to end amazing and a lesson I have learnt is follow maintenance after not just for a week!

Back