I HATE MYSELF

lynnwilliams

Silver Member
I'm in between diets at the moment, im on lighterlife and my packs run out on the 19th i start cd on the 18th.I wont get weighed til then. I have let myself down, as i have eaten.Now i feel crap.It was some sliced chicken( i didnt eat it all) from shop and a pastry thing.
Now im gutted. I knew i should not have but i still did it.
Back on track tomorrow!!!!
confused.gif

I have thrown myself out because im feeling stressed as i know im not going to be weighed for a couple of weeks...why do i do this to myself.

Aw don't feel so bad lynn!
Everyone makes a mistake now and again.

Just put it behind you, whats done is done, and get back on the horse tomorrow :)

you're right,back on track from now. One blip isn't the end of the world, and weight will still come off. Just think about one step at a time, you're doing great.
:)

Drink loads of water - that always helps. Well done on your losses so far and good luck with CD x

I'm really good thanks! :)
Got my next WI tomorrow, scared but really excited too!
I know I've lost so much more, my old clothes are beginning to hang off me! :eek: Didn't think that'd happen so soon! lol

whoops, actually, you've made me just notice that I haven't update my sig for a while!

goal 2: get through week 1, well that was passed about 4.5 days ago now! lol :p

I'm really good thanks! :)
Got my next WI tomorrow, scared but really excited too!
I know I've lost so much more, my old clothes are beginning to hang off me! :eek: Didn't think that'd happen so soon! lol

Trust me it does happen! Especially to you men. My husband has lost 4st in 6 weeks..he looked 9 months pregnant..lol when he started at just over 18st. now he is now 14st

same happened to a friend of mine, lost 4stone in 8weeks, lost a steady 7lbs a week. It was seeing him at week 8 for the first time since I'd seen him in week 2 that made me know that LL was the plan for me! :D

Back