I hate slimming world because.....

yoyo1986

Just for the pure fact that I had to eat chicken korma last night followed by chocolate cake (3 syns for the whole lot) and now I am having to eat french toast with bananas on top....

I dont know how long I can endure this diet....

What has slimming world made you put up with lately?!...

Lol ;-D

Anna x x x

An Indian takeaway (8.5) and bag of Haribo sweets (6.5) on Saturday night. It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it!! ;)

No I havent im quite new to SW could you please give me the receipes

Sure :)

Korma -

I used 6 chicken breast fillets (for me and hubby)
Onion and any other veg you want to put in to top up!
2 x chicken oxo cubes
2 x tsp curry powder (more or less depending how you like it)
2 x coconut muller (greek style 1/2 syn each)

Fry chicken until golden and and add onion and veg
Sprinkle oxo over and curry powder and mix together
Add 2 x coconut mullers and simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Could precook the veg if you dont want it crunchy.

Serve with rice (I was naughty and had slimming world chips too, that was one of my naughty dinners I used to have which I dread to think how many calories was in there lol) could also make it with quorn pieces or just veg!

Chocolate cake -

1 x egg
1 x options hot chocolate sachet (2syns)
1 x tablespoon of sweetener

Crack egg in cup and whisk until frothy
Add options and sweetener and whisk until thouroughly mixed

Microwave for 50-60 seconds (this is give or take depending on your microwave, bit of trial and error here lol) some people say it tastes like chocolate scrambled egg but I dont think they whisked it properly!

You can tip it into a bowl and serve with fruit and a muller and you could try different flavoured options!

I have slow cooked bbq beef for dinner tonight, its smelling fab :) feel like nigella lawson lol!!

falafel, and the best EVER chicken chow mein made by the lubbly hubby x

Ooh, yum!! Im trying to ease my hubby into slimming world without him knowing it, instead of taking 2 sandwhiches, 2 packs of crisps and a chocolate bar to work with him he is now taking a pasta salad, 2 apples (even toom a banana with him today too) and a flapjack!

He is such a fussy eater but im getting there, now if only I could make him cook......

stupid slimming world!!
I had to eat a delicious creamy salmon pasta bake (completely syn free)

and if that wasn't enough!!! I'm sat in bed at 9pm and have to go all the way downstairs to get a meringue nest and top it with fruit and yoghurt!! pfft

Curly wurlys oh my days.... Haha

Just made the 'choc cake' it was quite nice and a great choc fix thanks for sharing the recipe x

Also because I just had to have the SW quiche and chips and it was so bad that I have to eat my hubbys portion for lunch tomorrow because he will NOT like it........ ;-) xxx

Yes I hate the way SW stops you from having good meals, today I had to have a peanut butter curry!!!

Pete’s Peanut Butter revisited (2014)

(Not suitable for anyone with nut allergies)

Serves 2

Ingredients
1 Onion, finely chopped (s) (sff)
1 Chilli, finely chopped & de-seeded (s) (sff)
1 pack of skinless chicken thighs, cut into chunks (s) (ff)
1Tbs Cumin
1Tbs Coriander
1Tbs Turmeric
1Tbsp. Hot Madras curry
1Tbsp. Tomato puree (s) (sff)
1Tbsp. sweetener
2 Garlic cloves (sff)
2Tbsp. Peanut butter, (smooth or crunchy) (9syns/2=4.5 syns per person)
100g Long grain rice (ff)
200ml Vegetable stock
400g Chopped Tomatoes (s) (sff)
S & P

Method

In a large frying pan, sprayed with frylight, cook the chicken until the meat is white, add the onion, chilli & garlic, cook for 5 mins, add the spices & mix well.
Add the tomatoes, sweetener, stock & tomato puree, mix and season. Add the peanut butter. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer, cook for 20 mins & the sauce has thickened.
In a saucepan cook the rice as per the packet instructions, drain in a calendar, cover & place back on the saucepan & allow to steam, then plate up.
Peanut Butter Curry (2014)-2 (Small).JPG

Then I had to have a Pumpkin seed cheesecake!

Pete’s Pumpkin Seed Cheesecake (2014)

Serves 2

Ingredients

2 Tsp Gelatine
3 Tbsp. Fromage Frais (ff)
3 Tbsp. Sweetener
6 Ryvita Pumpkin seed & oat crisp bread (2 Heb/2= 1Heb per person)
150cm/6 “ cake tin
165g Mullerlight yogurt, strawberry flavour (ff)
Strawberries (ss) (sff)
Boiling water

Method

Pre-heat the oven to 180C.
In a large bowl, break the crisp bread into small pieces; add boiling water, mix a bit at a time until you have a smooth mix.
Using a cake tin, press the mixture into the base, smooth over with the back of a spoon.
Cook for 10 mins only, remove & allow to cool.
In a clean bowl, mix together the yogurt, fromage frais & sweetener.
In a small bowl filled with 2 Tbsp. boiling water, add the gelatine & mix until all granules have dissolved, add to the yogurt mixture, mix together then tip over the base mix, place in the fridge for a few hrs. Until it has set, remove & add the strawberries for decoration.

Pumpkin seed cheesecake (Small).JPGPumpkin seed cheesecake-2 (Small).JPG

Yes! I do hate SW Food!!!!!( I don't think)

Yes, thats sounds just awful......awfully scrummy lol!! X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Just had to torture myself with fish chips and mushy peas!

Back