I hate the "dinners" help! :(

Lol, a lovely chicken salad would be lovely in this weather!
I heard good things and i love Choc orange so I got 9 in a pick ur own pack. They just taste like cardboard, soggy cardboard with cheap chocolate chips and rice crispies. Nah, really didn't enjoy it.
So ur mushroom "bread" seems to be OK? Do we get a pic so I can see what they look like?x

I like mine doughy but if you leave for a while should crisps some what

Attachments

• 1369593091613.jpg
    1369593091613.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 83
Bebi make sure that crisps/dough etc..doesn't lose its values after time. On lighter life you had to use pack within 15 mins...

Rats. Love the idea of the soup/biscuits/bread thing but I'm almost out of soups! Anyone tried anything with the shakes???

Just checked save and slim...wow what a choice they have...

Yeah not gonna lie its pretty good stuff too! One of my friends gave me some of her packs she didn't want any more to have a try. The spaghetti is amazing! And the spicy tomato pasta. The crispy shakes are lovely change too. Ill probably switch over to them after 4 weeks on exante as I'm a big savoury person and their "meals" are brilliant. X

What is Exante Total Solution?

You have three Exante meal replacement sachets a day and absolutely no other food (must drink 2-4L of water tho) = 600 cals daily.

Working solution; 3 sachets and a a low-carb, high-protein 400 cal meal (plus your water) = 1000 cals daily.

Simple solution; 3 sachets and a 600 cal meal (plus your water) = 1200 cals daily.

Last edited:
Yeah not gonna lie its pretty good stuff too! One of my friends gave me some of her packs she didn't want any more to have a try. The spaghetti is amazing! And the spicy tomato pasta. The crispy shakes are lovely change too. Ill probably switch over to them after 4 weeks on exante as I'm a big savoury person and their "meals" are brilliant. X

I'm gonna have to try after 5 weeks looks to good not to. .lol...looking forward to it actually...how sad..lol...do you have to drink the same? :D

I'm gonna have to try after 5 weeks looks to good not to. .lol...looking forward to it actually...how sad..lol...do you have to drink the same? :D

Yeah I think so. It's meant to be four sachets a day or three and a meal though. But the food is very very nice and around the same pricing if you bought a pick your own from exante x

You can get 140 items for £149 plus p&p so it's bot too far off pricing :) and you can mix and match as much as you like it's not a selected box. Xx

Back