I hate to be personal... but.......

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SLACK ALICE, 24 November 2008 Social URL.

1. SLACK ALICE

SLACK ALICE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(21.51%)
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    Number two's...
    Thats what Im talking about here

I used to eat all my greens and meat etc
    and all the other SYN ful stuff, then joined SW and am doing fine on me vegs, seem to eat loads more now - but how come I used to be quite regular ( every day) now I'm going once every 2 days. I'ts not a problem -just seems weird, Do I need to take something??
    sorry for being below the belt (pun)
    does anyone else have this ?

Susiewoosie likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Susiewoosie

Susiewoosie In it to lose it

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I suffer with my stomache a lot. I have IBS so its either one way or t'other. You are probably eating a lot more fibre and you will need time to get used to it.

Mini likes this.
  4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    When you change your diet everyone goes through a period of adjustment as regards bowel movement regardless of diet chosen.

Things to consider is water intake and have a look at your fibre content and introducing a brisk 20 minute walk which helps greatly to get things moving.

You probably will settle back into your old daily pattern again within a few weeks.

Love Mini xxx

5. Rachella

Rachella Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.79%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting and shakes
    I've noticed I'm not as regular anymore either! Despite eating twice as much veg and fruit as I did before I was on SW! Maybe it's down to the fact I now don't eat bread and cereal whereas before I was having that every day!

6. Wonder

Wonder Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you're eating a lot more veg, that means more fibre, so make sure you're drinking enough water too. Otherwise the fibre just bulks. It needs enough water to move it along through the colon.

Like Mini said make sure to get some exercise like a brisk walk every day as that help too!

:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.