I hate to brag... but...

Sam25

Silver Member
From being a size 24, 40 a day smoking, heavy drinking girl who had never ever taken exercise in 2005 to now 2008... check out below my time for yesterdays Great North Run... :D

1 hour 44 mins and 20 secs... whoop whoop

F1.44.20orename(s)
Surname
Club
Date of Birth
Race Number
Category Position
Finish Time
Tyne Bridge
10k time
15k time
20k time
Katie

07 / 06 / ****

01:44:20

00:13:47
00:48:29
01:13:55
01:39:20

That's a really impressive time - well done!!

wow thats seriously fantastic!!! :happy036:

wow - well done x

amazing and something to be very proud of - got me beat by a country mile (or 5)

but then again, I am a fossil in comparison LOL

seriously though - fantastic time

48 - NEVER!!!!

well thats it - I'm 48 as well so serious training now to kick in - I like a challenge

of course you seem to have a fine head of hair so it must have been the chill factor that slowed me down (disgraceful attempt by me to find reasons for being slower LOL)

As for the Marathon - well done you in getting in - thats a marvellous experience that I think is 10 times better than the GNR crowds, atmosphere, sense of achievment, pain, excitment, scenery/historic marks - oh, and did I mention pain? LOL

put me down as a sponsor if you decide to raise some pennies.

amazing and something to be very proud of - got me beat by a country mile (or 5)

but then again, I am a fossil in comparison LOL

seriously though - fantastic time

Hiya fossil lol. Hope you got home ok. did you check your time yet? Spill!

Hi there... I m feeling fine thanks... think the time was a fluke.. not sure what happened :eek:)

Was very happy to get a ballot place for London 2009 so thats the next thing... And Mindy.. I am 48!!! Not so very young...

How are you feeling Deb? Are you stiff?

Impressed on the london one! It was suggested, but I think I'll stick with the shorter ones :rolleyes:

I'm stiffer this year than I remember being this time last, but not as bad I thought I'd be after last night :eek: Time will tell eh ...

Well done you!
That's brilliant.

I work alongside a lot of sports tutors and can i just say a very young fit sports tutor got a time of 1:49 yesterday so you kicked his ass!!

Brill!!!!

48 - NEVER!!!!

well thats it - I'm 48 as well so serious training now to kick in - I like a challenge

of course you seem to have a fine head of hair so it must have been the chill factor that slowed me down (disgraceful attempt by me to find reasons for being slower LOL)

As for the Marathon - well done you in getting in - thats a marvellous experience that I think is 10 times better than the GNR crowds, atmosphere, sense of achievment, pain, excitment, scenery/historic marks - oh, and did I mention pain? LOL

put me down as a sponsor if you decide to raise some pennies.

Any excuse... the hair lol!

Now you are worrying me with the challenge....I feel a Nike Plus moment coming on.... thats the closest I'm going to get to a personal trainer I think.

Ian's still working away so I've not got him to kick my butt. All suggestions welcome :rolleyes:

What a truly awesome achievement. Well done!!

:party0023:​

Hiya fossil lol. Hope you got home ok. did you check your time yet? Spill! .........

Well, this fossil managed 2hrs 22mins and 51 seconds

So it is clear that when the Dinosaurs died out - it wasn't quickly! :D

Superb!! :)

Marks out of 10 --> 23 !!

FAB!

well done

Back