I hate water!!! Really struggling with the waterintake

DMC71

Hi all, second post.

I have read that we need to consume 3-4 liters of water a day on top of the shakes and exclusing black coffee.

I simply cant drink that much. I usually make up my daily liquid intake with coffee, milk, diet coke and tea. Rarely do I drink straight water.

Is there any way of making it more intersting? Any flavouring I can use (something like, but not, Robinsons etc) that wont effect my Ketosis?

Try fizzy water. :)

Also... not official and LT don't recommend it as you're trying to retrain your brain but if you check the exante forum there's a list of drinks that shouldn't take you out of ketosis IF you have them in moderation.

Hi DMC71! :) I used to struggle to drink enough water when I was on Lipotrim the first time. I like water and enjoy drinking it, but to drink the amount that you're supposed to each day was a struggle for me. I would very rarely feel thirsty. I actually had to set an alarm that would go off every fifteen minutes to remember to drink it. :) This time, for some reason I'm wanting water all the time, maybe because it's hot at the moment or because I'm doing more so I get more thirsty.

Maybe make very weak tea (leaf teas only) to help a little? You could make up a big jug and keep it in the fridge, or add ice for iced tea? Plus ice means more water! :) I know not everyone likes cold tea or tea without milk, but it might be better than plain water for you.

Good luck! :)

Back