I have a confession to make....

Oh your going to love that one mmmmmmmm sooooo yummy :)

LOVE the spag Bol :)

Yay, you're normal Starlight :). Well apart from the fact that you like the cottage pie ;) :D. All the best people love the spag bol. Bet you'd probably like the chilli too. Marginally hotter than the spag bol, similar 'meat' texture but with a (very) few kidney beans instead of the noodly bits.

We'll convert you yet Starlight! Especially with all of the new meals coming out over the next few weeks!

Yay, you're normal Starlight :). Well apart from the fact that you like the cottage pie ;) :D. All the best people love the spag bol. Bet you'd probably like the chilli too. Marginally hotter than the spag bol, similar 'meat' texture but with a (very) few kidney beans instead of the noodly bits.

Not sure Ill like the chilli, I dont like chilli as a rule but Ill try it anyway :)

Whoop Whoop! We have (almost:D) got you Starlight!!!!! Moving from Exante to SnS was great for me as I just preferred the taste but exante shakes and bars did fill me up more. Spag bol, Chilli and CP are all rather delish and the choc and crispy shakes are fab. The bars are pretty amazing. Looking forward to my spag bol later on... xx

I havent ordered any shakes, have a couple of bars but havent got round to those yet

Wow I'm excited to order some s&s now!! So it's ok to mix & match? Will it affect our losses at all? I don't want to do anything to jeopardise how far I've come. I can't face starting all over again!!

If you are going to mix and match , I would say look at the nutritional value of the packs and make sure you are hitting your recommended daily nutrition

by sticking to one plan you can be sure you are getting the right nutrition but mixing is going to send that off slightly

good luck with s and s im sure you will love it

You can mix and match whatever you want. Apart from you're only allowed 1 bar a day. If you are having 3 packs plus the protein/veg you need to buy some multi-vitamin's and minerals. I take one a day and feel great (apart from a rotten cold that's come on in the last couple of days. Can't complain as haven't had one in about a year!)

Had the yoghurt bar last night. Won't be having that again. Wasnt keen but just after it I had terrible stomach cramps. Probably coincidental but you know what it's like once you have that kind of association lol

Tonight macaroni or chilli I think. I have a feeling I'll be disappointed by the macaroni lol. Purely because it's one of my fave foods and I'm dead fussy about it

You got sent the macaroni? So not fair! :flamingmad: ;)

I don't suppose any of the Scots will like the macaroni to be honest anymore than they'd like haggis flavour soya :)

Had the yoghurt bar last night. Won't be having that again. Wasnt keen but just after it I had terrible stomach cramps. Probably coincidental but you know what it's like once you have that kind of association lol

Tonight macaroni or chilli I think. I have a feeling I'll be disappointed by the macaroni lol. Purely because it's one of my fave foods and I'm dead fussy about it

Macaroni? how'd you get that? Lucky you! I'm on S&S daily checking to see if the new stuff's added

you are not the first person to say that about the bar starlight
must be something in them that some people cant tolerate

Really? Oh thats interesting to know. I hate being one of these people who jump on the bandwagon and blame packs for every ailment but it was literally within half an hour of having it I had cramps.

Definitely avoiding them now

Sounds good to pour over cauli and broccoli tho so I think I'll give it a whirl when the rest of us manage to get some ;).

Back