I have a date! Help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by khazarji, 16 January 2009 Social URL.

1. khazarji

khazarji Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    OK, here is the thing, I have a date with a guy I'm totally in love with, problem is the last time he seen me I was at around 216lb, Now I'm 288lb:cry:

The date is on the first of April, can I reach that weight by then, and what will speed things up?

Thanks a lot

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vstickie

vstickie New Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.58%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    ok could say so many cliche things back to this like ,,,if he really likes you he wont really care how much you weigh,,,or you should only be losin the weight for yourself not for him.
    But ive been there myself,,my advice get on SS keep reminding yourself the real reasons you want to loose the weight, and by the time your date comes if you have got back to your original weight or not you will feel great as you wont be the weight you are now!!

4. HazeyBlue

HazeyBlue Flab 2 Fab

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.5lb(6.47%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    Like vstickie says, if he really likes you he shouldnt be bothered how much you weigh. Having said that, in 3 months, you could be up somewhere around the 4 stone mark if you stick to SS, so you shouldnt be too far away from your original weight.

But it certainly is a good incentive. Good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.