i have a problem

babybaby

Hi, I am on a holiday at my mums and i have extended my stay as she is not feeling very well.. i was originally only supposed to stay for 2 weeks...and am now staying for another two.... unfortuantely i don't have enough packs for another two weeks... is there any counsellors out there who wouldn't mind posting me out two weeks worth of packs... i'm willing to pay for postage and packaging...my counsellor at home says that she isn't allowed to post them out and i contacted a counsellor up here but she has a 20pounds starting up fee...which i don't really want to pay but mite have to if i can't get pack...
can anyone help

Can't understand why your CDC won't post them. Mine posts mine all the time as I am living in 2 places. I pay the postage but she never complains about it !

Do you hope you get it sorted. Not a nice situation to be in.

hope someone can supply you hon. if not, in the meantime, stick to add a meal foods maybe? or think about getting slimfast?

i don't know y either..coz i've heard other ppl doing it on here...she is a bit funny sometimes though...i only stick with her coz shes near me...and i can't believ the lady up here is charging a starting up fee...
i mite have to consider ebay otherwise...although they don't seem to have just the flavour i like

thanks for the msg
i'm so scared i'll ruin it if i don't have the packs..i'm only a stone from goal too... :cry:

thanks for the msg
i'm so scared i'll ruin it if i don't have the packs..i'm only a stone from goal too... :cry:

Give Cambridge Diet a call on Freephone: 0800 161412

and see if they can sort you out as this is special circumstances.

Love Mini xxx

Deffo ring them, as Mini says I am sure that they will help x

Back