i have a problem

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by babybaby, 15 April 2007 Social URL.

  1. babybaby

    babybaby Full Member

    Hi, I am on a holiday at my mums and i have extended my stay as she is not feeling very well.. i was originally only supposed to stay for 2 weeks...and am now staying for another two.... unfortuantely i don't have enough packs for another two weeks... is there any counsellors out there who wouldn't mind posting me out two weeks worth of packs... i'm willing to pay for postage and packaging...my counsellor at home says that she isn't allowed to post them out and i contacted a counsellor up here but she has a 20pounds starting up fee...which i don't really want to pay but mite have to if i can't get pack...
    can anyone help
  2. Avatar

    MiniMins.com Matched Content

  3. magickmel

    magickmel Loves VLCD's !

    Lighter Life and now CD
    Can't understand why your CDC won't post them. Mine posts mine all the time as I am living in 2 places. I pay the postage but she never complains about it !

    Do you hope you get it sorted. Not a nice situation to be in.
  4. GreenDayJen

    GreenDayJen Full Member

    Slimming World
    hope someone can supply you hon. if not, in the meantime, stick to add a meal foods maybe? or think about getting slimfast?
  5. babybaby

    babybaby Full Member

    i don't know y either..coz i've heard other ppl doing it on here...she is a bit funny sometimes though...i only stick with her coz shes near me...and i can't believ the lady up here is charging a starting up fee...
    i mite have to consider ebay otherwise...although they don't seem to have just the flavour i like
  6. GreenDayJen

    GreenDayJen Full Member

    Slimming World
    you'll get ripped off royally on ebay. im sure a kind cdc on here will come to your aid. sit tight x
  7. babybaby

    babybaby Full Member

    thanks for the msg
    i'm so scared i'll ruin it if i don't have the packs..i'm only a stone from goal too... :cry:
  8. Mini

    Mini Administrator Staff Member

    Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World

    Give Cambridge Diet a call on Freephone: 0800 161412

    and see if they can sort you out as this is special circumstances.

    Love Mini xxx
  9. canireallydothis!!

    canireallydothis!! Gold Member

    Deffo ring them, as Mini says I am sure that they will help x
  10. Eclipse

    Eclipse Gold Member

    Do you have a friend at home that could pick them up for you, and then post them on?
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.

Share This Page