I have an eating disorder...

Kill her!

Did I actually post that? Whoops, I was just thinking aloud! Don't kill her cos you'd get sent to jail and I'd get done as some sort of accessory to murder!

I just hope that you haven't killed her already and then I'm up the creek without a paddle - a bit like that bloke on the news...except he didn't really go missing...or even like canoeing!!!

TAXI 4 THE SCAZMAN!!!

Gemma, I agree with everyone else. Ignore the silly, pathetic, jealous cow! If you do want to get at her without the moron knowing then whenever you catch her looking at you turn away with a smile/smirk on your face - it'll bug her big time!!!

x

Hiya Gem!

Wot a stupid jealous cow! For starters if she thought you had a problem she should have spoken to you about it if she had any so-called "concerns" about you. The fact that she went behind your back to your boss shows wot a cowardly back-stabbing b*tch she is.

People like that are not worth a second of our time or our thoughts. You know you are doing the right thing for YOU and it is not affecting your job so it's no-one else's business.

Also, wtf kind of employer is that, that doesn't do regular 1-2-1s anyway? You should always have some sort of opportunity to review how things are going and give/receive feedback to your boss (not just about how you're doing, but to see if there is anything they can do to support you!). I know it's different for me cos I'm a civil servant and you get reviews up the wazoo, but still!

I understand your boss having to speak to you about it as it had been brought to his attention and he would be negligent to not speak to you, as long as it is done in order to offer you support if you needed it. Maybe it would be worth telling him the whole truth - except say your doctor has put you on the diet to make it sound more legit to him, as it would sound extreme to most people. That way he can ignore any other comments that may come his way from your supposedly "concerned" colleagues.

Anyway... keep going hun - you gotta keep me going too don't forget! :D

Mx

Did I actually post that? Whoops, I was just thinking aloud! Don't kill her cos you'd get sent to jail and I'd get done as some sort of accessory to murder!

I just hope that you haven't killed her already and then I'm up the creek without a paddle - a bit like that bloke on the news...except he didn't really go missing...or even like canoeing!!!

TAXI 4 THE SCAZMAN!!!

Have you had a ickle drinkypoos today mate. I think you may have;);)

I am soooooo angry on your behalf RB... what the frig has it to do with anyone else but you ??

Why are women always so frikken bitchy ?? If men don't get along we just call em a see you next tuesday & sort it out in the carpark & then no hard feelings....

I feel for you - I've had nothing but support & compliments from my work colleagues who've been impressed with my commitment, focus & dedication... I've been open about LT & even mix my lunch shake at my desk... I'm doing this for me & balls if I'm being secretive or guilty about it...

Big big hugs for you RB - you're a minimim star & I love reading your posts... tell all to swivel from me will you xxxx

Back