I have been so stupid!

Had an amazing loss in week 1 and then just fell off the band wagon and have ruined it this week. I have gained just over half of what I lost ? I failed. And now I'm finding it really hard. To start again. I started yesterday but failed, today...but failed! I am just a failure. I will prove everyone right. I'll always be fat and ugly.

Omg don't say that! I'm sorry you're feeling so down but don't get disheartened. Tomorrow is another day.. If you're finding it hard to be 100% that's fine, just have something ketosis friendly to nibble like chicken.

You can do it and you will just as soon as you believe in yourself x

I need to so this. I want to be healthy for my babies and I want to be here for them until I'm old. After my melt down yesterday, I'm feeling a little better today. I'v decided to try a boiled egg for breakfast and have a bar later on so that I'm not hungry in the evening. Today is a new day :) thanks for replying x

Exactly! I'm glad you're feeling better. Don't beat yourself up if you can't do 100% everyday, I can't do it either lol.

Keep it low carb and once the weight starts coming off regularly it'll seem easy and time will go fast :)

Fresh start tomorrow. Go for it ;)

Brilliant news! Keep it up!

Well done you!! That's the spirit. Your post has really helped me. I've had a wobbly day. Just keep reminding myself why I'm doing this and get back on the horse! The most important thing is to keep trying :0) Keep on trucking! X

IF you fall down only an idiot doesn't try to get back up... We are all human and we all mess things up sometimes... But you gotta keep going! One step in front of the other and KEEP GOING!!

This won't be the last time you mess up (sorry to be blunt) but you gotta just pick yourself up and try again. :)

I have had my ups and downs but mainly ups so am trying to concentrate on that. I'v learned that having an egg or a bit of chicken to make me feel better, is much better for me than going and eating something I know is going to mess me up. We will all get there in the end :)

Well done getting back on it! Sugar/ carb addiction is so hard to crack but the more often you stick to ketosis friendly things the more you'll lose and the better you'll feel!
I've also found that splitting my packs so I have 6 mini meals a day helps, plus drinking loads and loads to keep me full!

Hey!

You'll be fine, everything gets so easy once back in Ketosis!

Deeps

Well done for getting back on it! In the past as soon as I have "slipped" I've thrown my dummy out of the cot and gone on a binge. Determined not to do that this time. Can't eat solid foods without excruciating pain, so that is a massive incentive to keep on going.
x

Back