I have been struggling ...

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
I haven't managed to be 100% yet this week.

I am changing the times I have my shakes. I was having my 1st at 6am then the 2nd at 9/10am then by the time I get home at 4pm I can't cope with the hunger, if I was to have my shake when I get home I'd stuff my face. Yesterday I had a salad bowl from subway (not the best choice I know but better then a Chinese !)

I'm changing today to see if it helps me I know the first few days are hard but it's just finding the right pattern for me. I haven't had a shake yet my 1st will be at 9/10am depending when I am sent on my break, my 2nd will be at 4pm and my 3rd at 8pm.

My shifts are changing in 2wks time so I will have to rethink them again. I'll be doing 10hr shifts during the Olympics (I work at the airport)

How about having an extra shake or bar each day so you could mane have one earlier in the afternoon - say 1 pm and then your last at around 6. In the past I really struggled on my long days but sticking to CD product meant I didn't have to make choices! Today is my tough day because I had first shake at 5.30am and am now hungry but if I have 2nd one now I know i'll be all over the place by mid afternoon and won't survive the evening. Hmm maybe I need to go and get changed/ready and then follow my own advice and have a bar!

Good Luck - stick with it

Deffinately think the times you were having your shakes were not best..
I have mine at 10am, 2pm and then 7pm. I find this really helps with hunger as they're spaced out, and i have gallons of water inbetween.

See I work in bk so have my 30min break when it's not busy, I'm just about to have my 1st shake. My belly is starting to rumble

It must be hard with an airport job! I love how there's people from all walks of life on this forum - its amazing to think about!
I admit in not great with shake times... I tended to miss breakfast before cuz I'm always late and I still manage to on CD! I just sort of have one when I'm so hungry my tummys growling - that needs to change! Xx

Back