I have boobies and a bum !

Before I lost any weight, I was wearing a 40D or a 42C or 40C... or anything that I thought fitted and didn't cut me in two :eek:

Today, I went to get properly measured for a bra, and my proper size is a 36E :eek::eek::eek:

I am shocked and stunned, with a cleavage ;):flirt2:

Last edited:
I got measured last week and found out im one size bigger than i thought! so glad i got fitted, my bras dont hurt me now.

Well, I have been walking around with virtually no support for years :(.
I got measured in M&S a few years back, and its obvious I was given the wrong size.
The lass in Debenhams said that M&S often give out a large back size, and small cup size.
This lass didn't even get a tape measure out !!!!
Now thats what I call a proper bra fitter !!
:)

Haha, that's great, you show off you new found boobies, I'm looking forward to bring reacquainted with mine soon!

great thread to wake up to, well done on getting your boobies :D

oh m&s fitters suck, the woman told me i was a 46d, fetched it and i could spin it round and round my body and couldnt get my boobs in the cups, got measured elsewhere and was told i was a 40j which was a lovely fit

Last edited:
I am holding off getting measured for new bras, as that is the 1st place the weight starts going from, which i am quite glad about! M&S are rubbish i totally agree. Hope you continue to love your new found clevage with a 'Hello Boys' ;-) x

I went for a bra measuring job at M&S, I told them I had a good eye for breasts, they just told me to go away and stop being a tit!

I went for a bra measuring job at M&S, I told them I had a good eye for breasts, they just told me to go away and stop being a tit!

they must have been worried about mens supposed ability for over estimating things

I'm gutted, I think the 2 stone I've lost have come straight off me boobs! With all the money I'm saving on shopping, think I'll need to put it towards a boob job! Lol ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm back in my 32G bras woooo!!!

Well done Marge - sounds like you have quite a rack ;)

I really like Bravisimo for bigger cup bras - they have a really nice range, very pretty/sexy and all with good support. Quite expensive but it's worth it. A good bra makes such a difference especially for us stacked girlies :D

scotminx said:
Well done Marge - sounds like you have quite a rack ;)

I really like Bravisimo for bigger cup bras - they have a really nice range, very pretty/sexy and all with good support. Quite expensive but it's worth it. A good bra makes such a difference especially for us stacked girlies :D

Yep love them and the bikinis :)

My wife gets some of her lady garments from Bravissimo (she's a 36G)

I got a couple last night from La Sensa, that were in the sale :D
And a couple from Matalan, also in the sale :D
I tried them all on before I bought them, which I never do :eek:.
But I will always do that now ;)
I will check out Bravissimo, as I do need couple of black ones for my hols :D

Wow Marge, they're some jugs them ;) xx

:banana dancer:

I know

:D

Back