I have cold

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by desperate2lose, 24 August 2006 Social URL.

1. desperate2lose

desperate2lose Regular Member

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    SnS
    Hi

Today i woke up with a terrible cold. I went to the gym last night and did 2 whole classes back to back. Now i am weak, but i do want to go back to the gym tonight (to do a belly dancing class). How does one cope when they have cold on CD?

PS. How does belly dancing help to lose weight :) ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    I have only got sick once since starting LL and perversely I found that it passed quicker than it had ever done before. :eek:

I put this down to the fact that for the first time in years I was actually getting a balanced diet with all the vits and minerals I need even if it is minus the calories :)

4. desperate2lose

desperate2lose Regular Member

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    SnS
    Actually i know why it happened (after reading your post chickne): I was taking just 2 packs for a while. But now i am back on the 3 packs therefore getting all my nutrients for my body.

5. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    I'm glad you have that sorted. :)

It is very tempting to skip packs but doing this actually slows down you weight loss ;)

6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi,

Sorry you are feeling unwell. Keep up your fluids the hot sunshine orange or summer berry waters are very soothing and take paracetamol.

This really helps when you have a cold.

Linda

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.