I have completly lost control.

Well that is truly inspiring to me, because I'm finding it a bit slow at the moment, although I'm sticking to it 100%, but when I look at people like you I realise that all the little lbs here and there add up so one day it WILL happen, and I'm sure it won't be long before you get to target hun!! Sorry Fern, we've gone off on a tangent here- we're still with you!! You know you can get back on track- perhaps it's just a couple of bad weeks! I'd imagine getting to target means learning a whole new bunch of strategies and is quite a different thing to losing!X

I guess I know that long term I will never truly be able to relax around food- just like Fern I guess it would be easy to fall 'off the wagon' even at target

I still can't. I'll have been at target for 2 years this summer and I still struggle (as you all know!!). I face tempation every time I go into starbucks, Tesco, Waitrose, the cinema, anywhere they have desserts on the menu. I would fall off the wagon if I didn't go to group and I do fall off the wagon every single holiday! I just can't say no.
I fully sympathise with Fern and anyone else who faces this struggle!

Just been reading through and it feels like you read my mind and wrote this for me!! Im really struggling at the moment too, I havent been on here for ages because i couldnt face trying to support others with out feeling like a fraud!

The advice in this thread has really helped kick my bottom! So from tomorrow i will try and do my first 100% day in weeks!! Good luck at weigh in and im sure it wont be that bad! xx

Back