I have decided - WW 4 Me! WI Day

hi cheryl, did you lose weight on lipotrim?ive just started lipotrim but some mates say i should go 2 ww.i have about 6 stone to lose tho...

Hi xjo

Yeah, lost the bulk of my weight on Lipotrim. Now just trying to learn to eat sensibly.

Good luck hun xx

Cheryl - you must be exhausted ! Is your life always this hectic or is it a particularly busy time right now ? Don't know how you would cope if you were dragging an extra 8 stone around with you ! Well done for sticking to your diet and hope your mouth is better soon.

Your life sound a wee bit like mine - chaos on a good day! Well done for staying on track.

Ax

Thanks guys, its usually fairly quiet, but recently everything seems to kick off at once. I didn't mention being part of a major traffic snarl up in Penzance town centre in which the whole of the town was gridlocked in and out for over half an hour. We were trying to get dd and bump and a shed load of groceries back to her flat, in the pouring rain I would add, when a lorry jack-knifed in front of us on a corner and then broke down. Every car was practically nose to tail, and it was chaos all round, as you can imagine! We just left the car where it was, and hot footed it into her flat, which was close by and dropped off all her shopping and ran back to the car. No-one had really noticed tbh, as it was still chaotic. Police were there, locals offering "advice" it was manic, and we still had to get to Argos to collect a printer thingy that I had reserved on line because mine had gone into self destruct mode earlier in the day.

The traffic down here at this time of year is horrendous to say the least, a normal 10 minute journey can take anything up to an hour, but this was just a massive snarl up. Even had it announced on the local radio to avoid Penzance!

I also had to get back home, unload all the shopping and printer, and then get to WW for my weigh in. The result of which was good, especially as I usually weigh in the nuddy in the mornings and weigh 2lbs lighter (so I could say I was 10st 5lbs really) but will stick with the WW scales.

Yesterday was a little quieter, hubby up doing the doors, me and mum went to local retail park, got there eventually (traffic again) and spent some time mooching around M & S and Next. Just bought some foody things, then dropped her off home (traffic again) and I came home and had lunch - at 4pm and hubby was home about 5.30.

Today has been considerably less hectic, just 3 loads of washing out, picked in ironed and put away. Hubby is up at parents "doing things" and should be home in about half an hour. So I've had a bit of peace and quiet for the day. He's back to work next week, and things should be back to normal.

DD rang me to say midwife came and performed some sort of internal "thing" which might start her off within 48 hours. I do hope not, as we will be in Plymouth on Saturday and really want to be home for her when the time comes. So fingers crossed (for me) it doesn't work. Now that I've typed that I feel a bit selfish really, cos she's dead excited and can't wait for the baby now. But granny wants to be there too lol.

Well, up to date (and believe it or not that was the abridged version) Hope you are all still awake!!!

i'm surprised you're not slim just on expended energy :eek:
hope (for your sake) that DD's baby doesn't arrive when you are in Plymouth, i know you've been looking forward to both events for while now, just be typical if they both happened at the same time. You'll just have to tell DD to keep her legs crossed haha
xx :)

Cor Cheryl you have been busy love!
Really pleased diet is going well.
Fingers crossed you're there for when your daughter gives birth, how exciting!
xx

Hi Paula

I am doing fine hun. Been a bit busy today, but not as busy as previous days!

Been getting sorted for our trip to Plymouth tomorrow for the meet - can't wait now!!!

How's things with you hun, fine I hope xxx

Back