I have decided - WW 4 Me! WI Day

Eclipse

Gold Member
Well, after faffing around over the past 6 weeks or so, LTing on and off (more off than on) just to keep on an even keel, I have decided (I think) that I just can't keep doing this to my poor ole body! I need to address food, need to eat a well balanced diet and the only way to do that is to give WW a go. I have done it before, years and years ago, but I believe there have been quite a few changes. I don't necessarily need to lose any more weight as I am hovering around ten and a half stone at the moment, but I do need to eat better now! Also, if I should lose some more weight that would be an added bonus! It would be nice over the coming months to see my weight go down and level out at about 10 stone. I am quite happy at ten and a half though, but really do need to get my head around eating properly - ie not skipping meals. So I think this is the best way forward for me.

There are 3 classes locally, one on Mondays (which I think is a bit close to the weekend - lol), one on Tuesdays (which is a little bit further away, about 15 mins by car) and one on Thursdays (which is closer). So it will be either the Tuesday or Thursday one. I have emailed WW to see if they would let me know the name and phone number of the class leader, but they haven't got back to me yet. I would prefer to have a chat over the phone first, but if I can't then I will just bite the bullet and go along.

Will be reading with interest the stories on the WW threads now to see how its all done!

Sorry for the boring post, but I must admit I feel a lot better having put it down and coming to some sort of decision - lol.

Welcome to our WW gang Cheryl :) Im sure you'll really enjoy WW. Be sure and let us know how youre getting on :)

hi hun,
sure you'll be fine, like you said you can't live on packs for the rest of your life !
keep us updated as you go along & good luck for your first meeting
xx

Hi
I'ts lovely here!
Look forward to hearing how you geton
xx

Good luck Cheryl! <waving my little flag for you>

Let us know how you get on: I'll be watching with interest :)

Welcome Cheryl. I have only been doing ww for 2 weeks but im really enjoying it (is it really me typing this???lol). Good luck!

Ax

Good luck, Cheryl!

As you know I have turned to good old calorie counting to maintain and hopefully lose the rest of my weight.

I don't regret giving up the VLCD dream. I just want to eat normal food in small amounts, and to feel comfortable around food.

Enjoy WW. And remember - after SS your body will need time to adjust to carbs, and to extra food in general. Once you've got over those hurdles you'll be on your way.

XX

Thanks everyone. I am ringing the class leader at midday, as she was out this morning when I rang.

Hope to join tomorrow evening - will keep you posted.

Thanks again for the words of encouragement. xxx

Look forward to hearing how you get on, best of luck with it all.
xx

Right, I have printed off my "Register Free" voucher, and I will be joining the class tomorrow evening at 7pm. Must say, I am quite looking forward to it all lol.

Just looked at the August Challenge thread Cheryl, :party0011::party0011::party0011:WELL DONE YOU!:party0011::party0011::party0011:

Did you go along to the class Cheryl?

Hi Debs

Yes I joined last week. Got a new "diary" thread to cover it! Lol

First weigh in tonight and I lost 3.5lbs. I was dead chuffed, really pleased cos I honestly thought I would be lucky to get away with a "stayed the same" after all these years on and off Lipo.

How are you hun? Feeling a little better I hope. I have to go to dentist tomorrow to have a root removed, it has completely split and won't take my crown anymore. I am not looking forward to it.

3.5lb is bl**dy fantastic Cheryl! I'd be chuffed with that on SS (not that I'm actually on SS! lol)

Ouch to the tooth - I hate going to the dentist but with the state of the NHS right now, I don't even HAVE a dentist to hate!!
Good luck with the treatment.

:party0019::party0011::party0038::bliss:

Well done!!! 3.5lbs is fantastic!!

Ax

Back