• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I have decided!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
OK I'm 60, but yesterday I decided that the Bridget Jones knickers HAD to go! In future I shall NOT settle for functional, I have short type lacies from George which are just as comfortable and FAR sexier! And the grey bras have gone too, I have M&S lacy bras that I bought cheap on ebay and in future I shall smile secretly because (heaven forfend ) if I get knocked down, my undies will do me proud :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

alwyn

Silver Member
S: 80.29kg C: 80.29kg G: 60.33kg BMI: 29.5 Loss: 0kg(0%)
Good on you :D

I keep trying to get my mum in nicer pants, but she won't have any of it!

Beegee

The Big One
S: 19st3lb C: 11st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 7st7lb(39.03%)
Good for you! I haven't bought 'sexy' yet but it does make me feel better knowing the granny pants have been switched for a high leg!

maclynn

Silver Member
S: 17st13lb G: 14st10lb
go for it, well done you:D

S: 9st9lb C: 8st4lb G: 8st3lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 1st5lb(14.07%)
and all in time for valentines :)

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
Ah but Allie, they aren't grey/loose elastic/old lady knickers!

cherry-pie

Trying again in 2012
S: 25st8lb C: 24st6lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 52 Loss: 1st2lb(4.47%)
Good for you Judimac, you'll feel like a new woman!

Lucky7

Gold Member
S: 10st4lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 27.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ooo - I'd forgotten about the lacy short style knickers. I used to have some and loved them. At the moment cottI'm a bit of a sucker for comfort, and have only black cotton M&S high legs. About 20 pairs, al the same. Boring!!!

S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
OK I'm 60, but yesterday I decided that the Bridget Jones knickers HAD to go! In future I shall NOT settle for functional, I have short type lacies from George which are just as comfortable and FAR sexier! And the grey bras have gone too, I have M&S lacy bras that I bought cheap on ebay and in future I shall smile secretly because (heaven forfend ) if I get knocked down, my undies will do me proud :p
Listen youngster........there is nothing like lovely sexy or pretty underwear on the inside to make the outside feel good.

I love the secret that is my very sexy/pretty underthingies.

Good old fashioned Bon Marche have some fabulous sets at very reasonable prices and the sizes go from tiny to ample. I love there and Marks.I always stock up in the u.k. and on my next trip will be delighted to be buying several sizes smaller.

Well done Judy, we golden oldies know a good thing when we are on to it

S: 9st11.5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(9.82%)
Love it hun :)
YOu can buy tons of sexy looking underwear nowadays which is still as comfy as the big bridget jones style knickers hehehe. xxx

S: 15st11.5lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st11.5lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 3st7.5lb(22.35%)
Wow I miss sexy underwear :( although I'm down to a size 14 now, when I hit goal I'm going on a huge sexy/ naughty underwear shopping spree.. Nothing like lovely undies to give you a spring in your step :)