I have decided!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
OK I'm 60, but yesterday I decided that the Bridget Jones knickers HAD to go! In future I shall NOT settle for functional, I have short type lacies from George which are just as comfortable and FAR sexier! And the grey bras have gone too, I have M&S lacy bras that I bought cheap on ebay and in future I shall smile secretly because (heaven forfend ) if I get knocked down, my undies will do me proud :p

Good on you :D

I keep trying to get my mum in nicer pants, but she won't have any of it!

Good for you! I haven't bought 'sexy' yet but it does make me feel better knowing the granny pants have been switched for a high leg!

go for it, well done you:D

and all in time for valentines :)

Ah but Allie, they aren't grey/loose elastic/old lady knickers!

Brillaint...you're never too old for sexy undies.:p

Ooo - I'd forgotten about the lacy short style knickers. I used to have some and loved them. At the moment cottI'm a bit of a sucker for comfort, and have only black cotton M&S high legs. About 20 pairs, al the same. Boring!!!

OK I'm 60, but yesterday I decided that the Bridget Jones knickers HAD to go! In future I shall NOT settle for functional, I have short type lacies from George which are just as comfortable and FAR sexier! And the grey bras have gone too, I have M&S lacy bras that I bought cheap on ebay and in future I shall smile secretly because (heaven forfend ) if I get knocked down, my undies will do me proud :p

Listen youngster........there is nothing like lovely sexy or pretty underwear on the inside to make the outside feel good.

I love the secret that is my very sexy/pretty underthingies.

Good old fashioned Bon Marche have some fabulous sets at very reasonable prices and the sizes go from tiny to ample. I love there and Marks.I always stock up in the u.k. and on my next trip will be delighted to be buying several sizes smaller.

Well done Judy, we golden oldies know a good thing when we are on to it

Wow I miss sexy underwear :( although I'm down to a size 14 now, when I hit goal I'm going on a huge sexy/ naughty underwear shopping spree.. Nothing like lovely undies to give you a spring in your step :)

Back