I have decided.................

good luck susan but you won't need it!

i have decided to ss through my oct half term holiday, my birthday in november and christmas (might do 810 that week...not sure yet though) because i have so far to go and i don't want to muck it up now! x

I did the same, Susan :)
We always go out for a meal for anyone's birthday but we're starting to make changes. We don't have to celebrate with food!
I'm sure you'll have a fantastic day :)

Thankyou all, I think we are going to go to twycross zoo for the day on my birthday (25th oct) Its one of my fave places, will walk around all day so good exercise and take my choc tetras with me.

My mum has ordered me the most gorgeous brown cowboy boots for my birthday, cant wait , im gonna get myselt a denim skirt to wear with then, havnt worn a skirt for years.lol.

Thats my mates birthday too !
That will be a good day out ! See now the rewards are coming , :)

Its my birthday later this month and have been reading on here how when people have a day (or more) off cd some struggle to get back to it, so i have decided that I will be ss-ing my birthday this year.

I will still have the usual big choc birthday cake for my kids, family and friends that come round, just coz im doing cd dosnt mean they cant come round and celebrate (and bring me pressies).lol

I dont want to risk it now im getting so close to goal, if I stick to it I should be at goal for christmas.

Wish me luck.xxx

By sticking to it, this is by far the best birthday pressie you will receive - one step closer to goal with no distractions. It's only one day, but going off plan could mess up your resolve, so good on you for being strong....you don't need luck, you have determination, all wrapped up in fancy wrapping.

Minz - you are so right. I was only thinking about that re Xmas. The best prez to myself is to be 2 stone lighter than I am now :)

I'm speaking from experience as I did that in Jan 2001.....my birthday present to myself for May would be to get to goal (with WW) which I did and it was by far and away the best present of the day......reached goal the day before my birthday would you believe? True.

Good idea Susan. I had just started a version of CD 2 weeks before my birthday this year... found it really easy, was going gang busters didn't want to come off diet for birthday but let my friends talk me into going for a lunch, then a dinner and then I didn't find my way back to the diet until end of July.... that was back in April! And I thought about it EVERY day for 3 months but couldn't mentally get back...

You're making a very sensible decision.

Back