I have done it before i can do it again!!

BABYBLUEYES

Hello everyone..another newbie here :)
Ive rejoined slimmimg world this week, after have 2 babies with 10 months between them ( eek I know ) !!
Im 35 with 3 kids so life is hestic to say the least!
To get back down to my slimmest self I have 7 stones to loose (even bigger eek :faint2: )
So im hoping with the help from you guys I can get the old confident me back!!

Hi BABYBLUEYES,

Congratulations for your lil ones! Congratulations on getting on the SW journey.

I am new to SW too, just had my first baby 13weeks ago and still breastfeeding.Are you?

Life must be hectic with 3 little ones. I started on Monday and planning is key...or should I saying knowing what's good so that when your hungry and don't have time your grabbing the right things.

There are some fantastic weight loss stories here and with determination we could be next.

Wishing you allllll the very best....subscribing to your diary too.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hiya doing it right. Aw first baby bet your thrilled to bits and very tired. No I don't breastfeed never have with any. LG who's 9 and two boys ones 14 mth and the youngest is 4 mth..so yes it Deffo gets very hectic
I joined on Tuesday. I've done sw before and did fab but then it's kinda gone down hill since being pregnant .
We can do this .. do u have an aim for? My oh sister is getting married in November and I want to wear something nice and not look horrid on pics .
how do u do a diary on here I'm still finding my way about xx

Hiya doing it right. Aw first baby bet your thrilled to bits and very tired. No I don't breastfeed never have with any. LG who's 9 and two boys ones 14 mth and the youngest is 4 mth..so yes it Deffo gets very hectic
I joined on Tuesday. I've done sw before and did fab but then it's kinda gone down hill since being pregnant .
We can do this .. do u have an aim for? My oh sister is getting married in November and I want to wear something nice and not look horrid on pics .
how do u do a diary on here I'm still finding my way about xx

Motherhood truly amazing but surprising how it can be hard to get things done at times....loving it thou.

I have two aims...my first one is we are due a visit to the UK in April so by that time with hopeful 2lb losses a week i should have done 2stones, so when i visit family and friends i will be feeling good and confident.....then after that i have a wedding in August and i hope to be at goal then.

Your sisters wedding in November...I am sure you will be a total different person...especially as you have done SW before you know that it works so you have your previous success as a motivator.

For the diary you would go under slimming world and decided where you want to have yours mine is under breastfeeding. So just put yours where you would like...let me know your title and ill subscribe :)

Back