I have done nothing but eat for 1 hour :(

Well done for getting back into it Mia. I havent started yet, my packs will arrive Tuesday and Im excited and anxious. Im dreading it because Im scared ill fall off the wagon before I even start but I know I have to try and keep going even if I do make mistakes and eat stuff.

Luckily I dont have kids that require cheesecake :D you deserve a medal for not being tempted with that!

Good luck everyone with this coming week. Elainee, they didn't even ask for the cheesecake, I just made it coz I am a glutton for punishment hahaha. My 'kids' are my daughter (nearly 20) and my nephew (13). She's old enough to be making it herself lol

Hi Mia, well it sounds like you are not the only one here to do this. One bit of advice I was given once after I had a similar experience with food was to get back on track NOW, not tomorrow, next Monday NOW. I didn't take that advice and 3 months later I am now a stone heavier. Good luck

Aw Motherof2, that's a shame you did that. Fortunately I got straight back on, no way was I gonna do without a month of food for nothing :eek:

Saying that, I have in the past done what you did - easily done. Hope you are/get back on track x

Back