I have eaten

Mazza

Serial poster
Hello Everyone

Yesterday was bad and I ate! In my defence I think I have the virus my daughter had, ear ache, sore throat etc. Also my totm in a lot of pain and the painkillers I take make me sick if I havent eaten.

I didnt have a complete blow out had a v low fat curry and rice (couldnt eat it all though) and at lunch an egg salad sarnie.

I feel even worse today, what should I do? :cry:

Maz :break_diet:

Don't worry about it. I had a day off yesterday and ate everything i fancied for once lol

I'm back on CD today come and join me:D xx

Hi Jenn

And thanks. Im not sure what to do as I feel so ill. My heart is telling me to stick to cd but my head, well it has other plans!

Maz

Hey Mazza, it's so hard when you're ill. My TOTM arrived today, so I'm just starting to feel a bit sorry for myself. If you need to eat, try limiting it to protein based foods.

Where in Warwickshire are you from?

well i done this is weekend and now i have totally come off cd

stick with cd, think about it, why did you start it in the first place? everybody cheats now and then, dont end it for just one cheat.

If you need to eat with the tablets, then stick with low carb stuff. At least that way you won't be out of ketosis.

Make sure you have your shakes though as well - A nice warm hot choc is probably just what you could do with:)

Drink plenty of water - take paracetamol to make you feel less ill, and maybe halve your packs and have them hot, I find hot drinks more satisfying and comforting than cold ones.

If you really want to eat - chicken, fish, tuna, cottage cheese, salad or vegs will not take you out of ketosis.

Hope you feel better soon.

Back