I have let myself down

*hugs* Hope you realise that beating yourself up about it, and punishing yourself, isn't helping you. What will help you, is to accept that you are human, and that you can still do this. Good luck, and do cut yourself a break.

If it's any consolation, I fell off the wagon last night as well. Been having a bit of a tough time at work at the moment, with lots of murmuring of redundancies etc. etc. I had 2 interviews yesterday for new roles that work are creating. They went OK, but when I got home, I knew a shake just wasn't going to hit the spot. I ate everything that didn't have a pulse & was stationary for more than 30 seconds. Suffice to say that I hardly slept due to tummy ache, bad dreams & chronic cramp in my legs & feet.
Won't be scoffing like that again if that's what I have to go through (along with all the guilt)
Just put it down to experience. Let's face it, no one likes a perfect smart arse!! :rolleyes:

Yes hun, i lost 5lb...total of 11lb now...4 more lb ill will be in the 13's i have not been in the 14's or 13's for years..im so chuffed, could not have done it with out all your support
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes hun, i lost 5lb...total of 11lb now...4 more lb ill will be in the 13's i have not been in the 14's or 13's for years..im so chuffed, could not have done it with out all your support
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOO HOO!! WELL DONE that's fantastic - I'm sooooo pleased for you! That's made my day - I'm having a really sh*tty one so that's perked me up no end!

just having one of those days when you HATE everything and everyone - lol - i am such a crabby cow today!

Awww, we all get like that tho.
xxxxx
We are all oin through the same ups n downs
xxxxxxxxxxxx

so true! What's LL like? I'm doing LT but seem to have jumped on a LL thread! Does the counselling help do you reckon?

Its early days for me atm, but everyone says it does help alot, its helps you understand the emotional eating.
Good Luck
xxxxxxxxx

Back