I have lost 4 stone exactly!

angie-bum

Gold Member
and yes I am chuffed. I was size 22 and I am now a size 14....everyone has noticed and I get complemented all the time from my colleagues....I had 3 co-workers say how good I was looking today, including a cute guy who probably younger than my nephew....ha! yes losing weight has helped me find my mojo. I can get into the clothes I used to 9 years ago and of course lots of new ones to complement the old. Now just have to lose the last stone and maintain it *sigh*

Well done to you!!! You have done so amazing and your post just beams with pride :D:D:D

Keep going to the finish line now girl.. whatever you do DO NOT GET COMPLACENT unless you have a very strict back up plan in place - can you hear the been there done that in my words :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well done again I am well impressed xx

here are some pickies

& thankyou...gulp, I know the battle is keeping it off

if you look in my album you'll see the what weight I was....I am not going back there!

Attachments

• february 016.jpg
    february 016.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 157
  • february 024.jpg
    february 024.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 155
:talk017:Congrat's on your weight loss so far! :) You are sounding so happy and confident :) You're pictures 'after' are :wow:fantastic!

Look forward to reading all about your getting to goal and maintenance after that :)

thankyou berryred, vodevil, purple hug and gen, it's hard to keep focussed when people are saying you are looking good and questioning why you need to lose any more, but I know I need to lose another stone, I just have to get the will power to get there....and stay there. many thanks for your praise, everyone keep up the good work, it's such a relief to be smaller now

Fair play to you losing another stone, your bmi is certainly indicating it's fine. :) My goal is 23 bmi to give me a bit of a range ((hugs)) you will make it I'm sure! :)

What an incredible achievement! You should be so pleased with yourself - but I agree, don't be swayed by those who tell you to stop. You have to do this for yourself, and be happy with your final goal. Really inspirational for me, given that in Sept last year I was fannying about on CD, not remotely SS, and kidding myself I could eat and be SS!! Your posts really focus the mind, for whilst I was flailing about in September, you were getting stuck in and making great progress! As they say "look what you could have won!" I'm now well into week 3 and finally realising that I can lose this weight!
Thanks again for posting - it's a great help.
CXX

hello lottymoo! yep I really concentrated through august and september and lost most of the bulk in those 2 months, then it slowed but still came off till xmas and then a real slow down till now, however, I haven't put it all back on though so hooray!

Well done you - thats a brilliant loss & an inspiration to me!!!

Sharon
;);)

Hey Angie, i must say congratulations and note how nice it is to hear from someone who's got so far. i too was 17.1 when i started on 11/11/08 and so far i have lost 3.9 so i now weigh 13.6, not far behind :) i know exactly what you mean about the comments, its easy to get distracted and i dont know about you but i have found myself thinking sometimes "maybe i can treat myself because ive got so far?" but truth is ive not reached my goal which also like yourself is 12st so ive managed to resist. can i ask...which step of CD are you on at the moment?
shelleyxxx

Congratulations! You are a true inspiration and I can't wait to be able to say I am 13 stone!!!!!!!

Inspirational a fantastic achievement! I too can do this, am 100% ss already having lost 23lbs, since the 1st jan 2009, (can't remember my password to update my tracker) am well on my way and you have made me even more determined. WELL DONE.

thats's amazing, well done!

thankyou everyone!
& hi shelly I am on the doing cambridge only half of the time and low carb/my own thing the other....I know, I know I need to see my cd counseller, but to be honest it has taken me 2 months to accept my current weight and to want to go lower. I am a tall girl and the last stone I have lost really shows, I was freaking out at the amount of attention I was getting. I wasn't ready to go lower, I am now. Need to chat to my cd this week =)

Hiya Shelly and Angie-bum,

you both have lost so much weight. for me it puts a lot of things into prespective. i have been on CD for 3 weeks now and i have lost 1 stone. i started off at 17st 3pounds. I have been cheating and with the stress of work recently (ofsted inspection) i have been eating!! i know its not a excuse but now i am finding really hard to get back into it. However after reading your post it inspires me to think you knw wot i can do this and i will... If u both dont me asking how long it it take to loose that much weight? and did you both SS all the way? it went all down hill when i tired the bars.. i did n ot like thwm at all.
xx

Back